The Student Room Group

Is Israel or ISIS a greater threat to world peace?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Both are ****wits
Reply 21
Original post by the bear
hater of Jews & bears

how much lower can you get ?

60-70% of my top 30 superheroes are Jewish.

But yeah, I hate bears -- all kinds of bears. I hope specism is not a crime here..bears dont chose to be bears :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sciatic

But yeah, I hate bears -- all kinds of bears. I hope specism is not a crime here :frown:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by the bear
i'm sure He was Jewish tho' ?

He was Jewish. Israel didn't exact at the time though.
Original post by Sciatic
So Israel is for you a lesser threat to world peace?

That's not really the point. You're comparing two states, which are completely different in terms of characteristics. Comparing A and B, when either A or B are different makes the result irrelevant.
Original post by al_94
Obviously Israel they want to remake the world even Jews like Carl Bernstein said it

[video="youtube;ZRlatDWqh0o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlatDWqh0o[/video]

Just because one individual agrees with a statement does not make said statement true.
Original post by CAElite
Honestly Israel. ISIS is a passing issue (although a serious one) feeding off of instability and peoples fears. Israel is a constant catalyst for instability in the middle east and has made statements in the past and present proving that it is an ongoing threat to world peace.

There is no evidence to suggest that Israel has been involved in causing instability in the Middle East. Unless you can prove it, your statement is simply an opinion.
Original post by CAElite
Honestly Israel. ISIS is a passing issue (although a serious one) feeding off of instability and peoples fears. Israel is a constant catalyst for instability in the middle east and has made statements in the past and present proving that it is an ongoing threat to world peace.

There is no evidence to suggest that Israel has been involved in causing instability in the Middle East.
Original post by Sciatic
Jesus was an Israelite Palestinian

Yeah, he spoke Palestinian language and practised Palestinian faith. :cool:
Original post by Sciatic
Considering that Israel employs a violent Zionist ideology, shows no respect to the UN, is a US ally, holds more media-power, was created in a similar way as ISIS and has nukes and intends to use them on Iran?

Honestly could ISIS start a world war or Israel?

Are you a muslim?

Curious.
Obviously not ISIS simply because they don't have the resources. The ideology of ISIS however is far worse than Israel and given the resources would ISIS represent a far far greater threat.
Original post by Amankhanhussain
The world will be a lot better without both of them. If everything that is shown in media is true. Never trust media.

It would be better without ISIS obviously. Not without Israel.

Original post by Sciatic
Jesus was an Israelite Palestinian; the descendants of his family are most probably modern day Palestinians :smile:

Jesus was a white guy with light brown hair and blue eyes. Duh.
Reply 32
I know ISIS will lose already, so that's why it would please me more if Israel (the bigger threat) was destroyed and became a Judeo-Palestinian state with true equality between Israeli-Jews and Arabs rather than the current Nazi-esque apartheid model they have at the moment.
Original post by Ghazali
I know ISIS will lose already, so that's why it would please me more if Israel (the bigger threat) was destroyed and became a Judeo-Palestinian state with true equality between Israeli-Jews and Arabs rather than the current Nazi-esque apartheid model they have at the moment.

Which 'Nazi-esque' model are you talking about? The one where Israeli Arabs are given fair representation in the Knesset and can elect representatives or the one where Arabs have had the opportunity to start and grow businesses, taking them out of poverty?

I fail to see any other state in the Middle East that offers its minorities the same level of rights.
Reply 34
Original post by Aceadria
Which 'Nazi-esque' model are you talking about? The one where Israeli Arabs are given fair representation in the Knesset and can elect representatives or the one where Arabs have had the opportunity to start and grow businesses, taking them out of poverty?

I fail to see any other state in the Middle East that offers its minorities the same level of rights.

Perhaps one day you might be able to enjoy these great 'rights' that the Arabs have in the occupied West Bank, or live in a place as cozy as Gaza. Stop playing deaf dumb and blind to reality.
Original post by Ghazali
Perhaps one day you might be able to enjoy these great 'rights' that the Arabs have in the occupied West Bank, or live in a place as cozy as Gaza. Stop playing deaf dumb and blind to reality.

Well, you were referring to the idea that Israel operates a 'Nazi-esque' model, alluding to the idea that one minority is treated as a second-class citizen. Arab-Israelis are given the same rights as their Jewish countrymen and women.
Does anyone other than Muslims have a problem with Israel? Like seriously? I've never heard anyone say anything about it
If you think about it, they're a lot like Russia and Germany in WW2
two countries, conflict of interest, similar scales of power, not happy with each other, not far away from each other...

Won't be long before they cancel each other out

edit: I know ISIS aint a country but you know what I mean
Original post by Dinasaurus
Does anyone other than Muslims have a problem with Israel? Like seriously? I've never heard anyone say anything about it

My issue is with the level of antisemitism that exists. I'm all for criticism of the country, but to call for its outright annihilation is ludicrous.
(edited 8 years ago)
OP why dont you make a poll ? lets see how one sided the poll would be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending