The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
Lol, nice edit. HF Woods. Good to know you're local too... What an idol.

Does being "local" mean the same thing oop North as it does down South?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Dude, go easy on her bf. :laugh:

After all, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. :wink:

#bants :biggrin:
Reply 102
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sorry to all the ladies (and a few guys) I'm going to disappoint in saying this, but Woody is now off the market. I'd like to announce that @Reeeeyah and I are now officially an item :love: I said to her I'd make a public service announcement to show her I'm commited.

That's all for now. On with your day, or alternatively feel free to drop a comment wishing us congratulations, or express your disapproval of the relationship and how I'm no good and she'll end up getting hurt, or take time out of your day to tell us that you really don't care. Up to you :biggrin:

In which town? Camden?
really tragic
Reply 104
Original post by abruiseonthesky
My first date with my boyfriend was us meeting in Man Picc station and walking to a hotel for some ~fun~ so you did better than us :tongue:

That's not a date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does being "local" mean the same thing oop North as it does down South?

Probably not???

What does it mean down south?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Probably not???

What does it mean down south?

If you're "local" then it means you've lived in the area a long time, everyone knows you etc. Pretty much it lol.
She ain't even Irish doh. Even so, what's wrong with Irish girls? Beautiful race of people I reckon.

Her looks don't match up to Irish girls,she's probs a council estate dweller. She will age very badly
Original post by Anonymous
Her looks don't match up to Irish girls,she's probs a council estate dweller. She will age very badly

Both my mum and dad are actually Irish haha
Congrats! :yep:
Original post by Reue
Option 3

Same.
Original post by Reeeeyah
Both my mum and dad are actually Irish haha

You must've gotten the short end of the stick. You look chavy
Sorry to all the ladies (and a few guys) I'm going to disappoint in saying this, but Woody is now off the market. I'd like to announce that @Reeeeyah and I are now officially an item :love: I said to her I'd make a public service announcement to show her I'm commited.

That's all for now. On with your day, or alternatively feel free to drop a comment wishing us congratulations, or express your disapproval of the relationship and how I'm no good and she'll end up getting hurt, or take time out of your day to tell us that you really don't care. Up to you :biggrin:

Who cares? Online relationships are stupid. Have you never seen catfish before? 😂😂😂
You must've gotten the short end of the stick. You look chavy

Top Kek for an Anon.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Who cares? Online relationships are stupid. Have you never seen catfish before? 😂😂😂

It's not online, we met in currys.
Original post by Reeeeyah
It's not online, we met in currys.

Oh! Well good luck to you guys (although Woody hasn't been nice to me before!) but as I said...who cares
Oh! Well good luck to you guys (although Woody hasn't been nice to me before!) but as I said...who cares

Fanks chick x

Stop begging approval from strangers online. It's a harsh world out there,you'll meet plenty of rude people who won't say nice things about,suck it up
Stop begging approval from strangers online. It's a harsh world out there,you'll meet plenty of rude people who won't say nice things about,suck it up

Okay then?
If you're "local" then it means you've lived in the area a long time, everyone knows you etc. Pretty much it lol.

Well kind of... But, I don't know Rhea lol if that's why you were asking.

Just LEEDS :biggrin:

Leeds is a big city...

Latest

Trending

Trending