Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Frozen was overrated af.

Up was way better.

Up gets too much love cause of that opening
Reply 201
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Or because it was a genuinely good film.

Frozen was about a bich who's got anger issues.

Ngl tho. Was impressed when she built the castle. Mad art skills.
Original post by Rk2k14
Or because it was a genuinely good film.

Frozen was about a bich who's got anger issues.

Ngl tho. Was impressed when she built the castle. Mad art skills.

It was a very good film, but I don't put it in the GOAT tier with Wall-E and Frozen.
Original post by Rk2k14
She's famous because the majority of 14yr old girls listen to her music. They got dumped by the love of their life and now can relate to her.

Emilia Clarke is perfection.

You just dont get it do you
RK having a mare
Reply 205
Kenan is known for being baked half the time.
Not surprised.
Tempted to use Dean Ambrose again
Pls guys. Home and Big Hero 6 is where it's at :biggrin:

Highly Recommended if you've never seen them.

Up has the best isolated scenes though. The plot was pretty absurd.

I get you with Selena, she does at times but when you grow up with them on screen there's a bond. Thoughts on Wizards of Waverly Place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
47% on Rotten Tomatoes? You're all right.
Original post by Bodeans
Up has the best isolated scenes though. The plot was pretty absurd.

I get you with Selena, she does at times but when you grow up with them on screen there's a bond. Thoughts on Wizards of Waverly Place?

Few bits of episodes here and there, was slightly too old for it I think. I only really watched Disney Channel for Recess tbh.
GOAT episode

@Bodeans @SA-1 @Rk2k14 @Lyrical Prodigy @sr90 @Vae @Zerforax @Kenan and Kel @Pimped Butterfly @trapking @UnknownRoyalist @hayles101 @Anon_98 @difeo

Definitive Lecture on everything you need to know about Quad Studios in 1994

I wouldn't sit down and have a conversation with Puffy and Biggie..because that's like Scarface sitting down with the dude he's hoping to rule. They are not on my level..but I can sit down with the OGs and from there [back east] which we are doing. People need to now we're not beefing with the East coast..

People think I just got outta jail and just because I got shot on the east coast, I was like **** the east coast... Noooo... Half the rappers on the east coast was there when I got shot and nobody knew a thing... That's just like you coming to the hood and the police asking what happened, and noone knew, You know they lyin. And all I was doin was like... give me my proper etiquette. If Biggie was out here on the west coast, he was in the studio with me and we homeboys and he got shot, no I wouldn't tell him who did it, I wouldn't ride on the niggaz who did it, but he would want to know who did it... Then I'd be like 'Look man these niggaz from Watts did it... boom this is why they wanna talk to you wah wah wah' That's how I do it. Just like when the niggaz form the 60's wanted to get Stretch, I went to him personally and talked to him. I do it by the rules of etiquette... So I was like 'Yo what happened? Come see me in jail' Biggie on all on the air like 'Yeah Pac is my homeboy' but not seeing me.

Niggaz is just gonna act like I'm in jail and give me shout outs and try take my position and if you watch that's what Biggie did, listen to... I was there, I trained the *****.. He used to be under me like my lieutenant. I use to come to New York, I use to do shows and let the ***** come on before I did "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around" coz nobody knew the ***** in New York... And I used to tell the *****, Yo If you wanna make your money you gotta rap for the bitches. Do not rap for the niggaz... I told the *****, do not rap for the niggaz... rap for the bitches. The bitches will buy your records and the niggaz'll want what the bitches want. So all of a sudden he changed from being... listen to 'Party and ********' Listen to his style. He changed from being that to Big Poppa because of me. And he had my album "Me Against the World" was the second one... He had the first one. I changed everything because "Ready 2 Die" came out and it sounded like my album... All my album was about dealing with death, then "Ready 2 Die" came out and I had to switch it.

I told him that. I told him that... I trained him, he was supposed to be Thug Life, All when he was comin up, I told him, I use to let him come on stage with me, he was screamin Thug Life, He was like 'I hate brooklyn, I hate New York, I'm not with them niggaz, Puffy cheatin me, woo-woo-woo-woo... All of a sudden he blew up, and he wasn't sayin thug life, so I started gettin mad and I was seein the ***** places and he was huggin me 'Yo Pac, you was the only ***** that woo-woo-woo' And he told me like, a week before I got shot, he know the niggaz that shot me and he was like 'Pac, don't hang around this ***** and he normally walked in with the ***** that shot me, that ended up shootin me. He was like 'Pac, don't **** with these niggaz' Cuz I knew the niggaz too... He was my co-defendant. I was like 'What do you mean?' and he was like 'I'll talk to you about it later' and we never talked. And next time I saw him was in the studio after I got shot, so I knew he knew what happened. So I was like 'Biggie, what happened?' and he kept sendin me messages like a bitch like I'm gonna come see him.. 'No, *****, What Happened?!?' While I'm in jail, strangers is tellin me, 'Yo you don't know? Biggie's homeboy shot you' Cuz they braggin. They tellin their niggaz in jail 'We just got Pac, woo-woo-woo-woo' And my cousin was in jail in New York, cuz I got family out there.. he's sittin right there while the niggaz get in the car callin 'Yo my homeboyz just jacked that ***** 2pac!' So that's how I know who shot me, what happened, and everything' They mad because I know what happened, That's why they all, you notice Biggie and them, they not ridin.... That's why, what I'm doin... I know what Im doin, I'm destroyin them... I ****ed his wife, I'm ****in him in the game, I'm destroyin him... He lives by the rules of the game, He lives off a mafia image. I'm bringin him, I'm showin him how he totally disregarded the rules of the game and he's everything but a mafia *****. I'm showin him...If anybody's a mafia *****, Me!! *****, I ****ed your bitch!!! I took five shots!!!.. I went in your crew...I mean, I just what? I went to New York.. They don't do shows out here... I did Saturday Night Live... Yall forgot!

You feel me? You see, Big Poppa don't mean nothing to me and he know it. That's why he can't fight me.. That's why he can't battle me... You know what I mean? I can make songs talking exactly about him and he can't talk about me... Because he know I'm the one that used to buy him champagne... All that **** he was talking about...That was me buying him that! Because when he was doin' his album, he was broke *****! I was having money... The **** he talkin about was my life!!! Thug Life!! Thats what he talking about All those Junior Mafia was young mutha ****az who I gave money to get on the train and go home every night. Lil Cease and all them (Lil Kim) Yeah.. So now they rapping against me and you can imagine how I ****in feel!! When I got arrested in New York, I got arrested for Biggie... Those guns in my room was Biggie's guns cuz them cowards left the room when they heard the police was downstairs and everybody left their guns in my room... Serial numbers scratched off and everything. And I did not snitch, I took that case. So you can IMAGINE how I feel! When Im in jail for that case and he out there living a mafia lifestyle. Givin me no money, givin me no respect. Givin me no tribute... Rollin with my road dog who was there when I got shot... I mean cmon man... I'm not paranoid... I'm not paranoid. Yall niggaz know what time it is... What it is is those east coast drug dealers got those niggaz under extortion. I came and ****ed up everything... Cuz I dissed them niggaz in the daily news. They put a hit out on me. When the niggaz tried to rob me, that's all they wanted to do, I knew it. They told me that's what they wanted to do... They were sending messages through my closest road dog's saying 'Pac why did you fight them? They was just coming to take your ****' but I wouldn't let nobody take my ****... And I was strapped that day. I had two double-glocks on me and when I pulled for my ****, that's when I got shot... And the reason I knew my homeboy set me up because my homeboy knew I was strapped. The dudes came straight for me... My homeboys behind the niggaz and they didn't do nothing. All they had to do was grab the ***** and I could have bussed. But they got guns so these niggaz coming up to me and they just sitting there. And they said Get and these niggaz drop to the floor. I knew it was a set-up. Nobody came downstairs till after I got shot.

Yo when I walked upstairs haha... I seen it in their eyes... I can never describe this look until you get shot, and you see yourself. They looked at me like this.... I walked out the elevator cuz I didn't know I was shot in my head or nothing.. They said int he Vibe interview they said I was actin like I was in a movie... What they really trying to say is this ***** is raw. I got shot 5 times, came upstairs, Did not know I had been shot five times... I thought I had only been shot once...
Reply 213
Would rep swirls.
Reply 214
Few bits of episodes here and there, was slightly too old for it I think. I only really watched Disney Channel for Recess tbh.

Thats So Raven?
When Diddy was Puff, guy kicked serious ass.

Original post by Rk2k14
Thats So Raven?

Never liked it. Lizzie Mcguire Show was decent. Film was great, the one in Rome lol
Original post by Rk2k14
Would rep swirls.

now thoughts on what happened in quad studios in 1994?
Reply 217
Original post by swirly
now thoughts on what happened in quad studios in 1994?

Was most likely planned.
When Diddy was Puff, guy kicked serious ass.

Not really. He was always his father's son, and under extortion from Rosemond.
Lold. Who said that @swirly?

Latest