The Student Room Group

ask the BETTER looking girl anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
And you are correct, and I agree :smile:

i think shes put this up because shes self conscious or something and wants to get hated on/ be complimented to get attention
Original post by Justmoll28
i think shes put this up because shes self conscious or something and wants to get hated on/ be complimented to get attention

This is exactly what I was thinking :five:

funny how shes not replying anymore..hmm

shall i do this and see how many reps i can get
Reply 84
@Pimped Butterfly @swirly @difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit @The Assassin clearly a catfish, but thoughts on beaver teeth?
Original post by mercuryman
shall i do this and see how many reps i can get

Post a picture in the picture thread like I asked you to :wink: You'll get so many reps
Reply 86
Original post by Bodeans
@Pimped Butterfly @swirly @difeo @Rk2k14 @Dirtybit @The Assassin clearly a catfish, but thoughts on beaver teeth?

Ffs:biggrin:
Original post by Justmoll28
funny how shes not replying anymore..hmm

Lol, she'll come back and deal with such 'hate' comments. She did this the last time she posted a thread about having a TSR crush who wouldn't talk to her anymore, but kept tagging him into the thread anyway.
Post a picture in the picture thread like I asked you to :wink: You'll get so many reps

swear down? How many reps do you think I'd get?:colondollar:

Spoiler

swear down? How many reps do you think I'd get?:colondollar:

Spoiler

Lol, no one gets 9000 reps, not even the hot girls on there. But you'll still get a lot though

Spoiler

Original post by Bodeans

difeo would
loooooooooooOOOOOOOL

You are a pagan!
Original post by Jay to the mill
You are a pagan!

Fammm, sorry about that. I wasn't meant to quote you, lmaoo
Dw your comment was funny too
Lol, no one gets 9000 reps, not even the hot girls on there. But you'll still get a lot though

Spoiler

I'll make a thread now, get ready. I better be promised 52+ reps. I want that yung +6.
Fammm, sorry about that. I wasn't meant to quote you, lmaoo
Dw your comment was funny too

It's all good.:biggrin:
I'll make a thread now, get ready. I better be promised 52+ reps. I want that yung +6.

Lol, go on then :biggrin:
You're alright I suppose...
As a general rule of thumb I always like to say there's a certain beauty in everyone but your vanity kinda just ruined it
Reply 98
Original post by scnotcrazy
I dont have a boyfriend and my pic is 20160214_150246-1.jpg

Yet:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel really bad for OP, I don't think you should self-title yourself as better looking though unless you're actually like notably above average.

Quick Reply