The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll hopefully finish my EPQ work for today!
Original post by Kamara7
I'll hopefully finish my EPQ work for today!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,
I am sooooo late to this
can I join, pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
Right now I'm doing readings for my essay next week
By 8:00, I shall finish part 1 of the Physics work I have.
Starting my biology coursework at 7:30 and then will take a 20 minute break after 8:30 etc
How much work on top of homework is everyone doing at the moment?
I'm really worried I'm not revising enough as when I've finished homework I just can't find the energy to really revise?

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im feeling so upset right now I have a biology test tomorrow and when you feel you know your notes properly and then the exam questions come then bamn your blank! honestly im so worked up right now! exams are less than 2 months away now and I feel I havent got the technique to answer the questions!
ITS SO ANNOYING AND HARD! :frown: :frown::afraid::afraid:
Reply 1587
I spent all that time trying to do my Bio homework and was getting so so distracted throughout. :emo: But thank the lord- I've done it now. :crazy: Okay well, I've got some Chemistry hwk too and I really don't want to do it but it's in for tomorrow. It's just megaa longg and, like, two whole booklets and ew. :rofl:

I'll start in the next block at 10:00pm.
Original post by Anon_98
I spent all that time trying to do my Bio homework and was getting so so distracted throughout. :emo: But thank the lord- I've done it now. :crazy: Okay well, I've got some Chemistry hwk too and I really don't want to do it but it's in for tomorrow. It's just megaa longg and, like, two whole booklets and ew. :rofl:

I'll start in the

GOODLUCK :goodluck:
i was doing my ICT homework and haven't finished it yet :redface:
Okay so that was not too difficult :lol: I've had a "kinda procrastinating break" so I'm going to do another hour!! I'll check back in at 10:40 :h:

Thanks! I've just finished a source analysis table so that'll be enough for today. Tomorrow I'll think about what I'll do for my presentation :biggrin:
Aaaah! I forgot to do C4 homework! I better do that quickly!
Reply 1592
:work: 10:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Chemistry homework to be completed before bedtime.
i.e. asap. :biggrin:
I'm going to review my exchange surface notes and do some practise questions on them; potentially starting to review my transport in animal notes afterwards
Okay so I have completed about 60% (very roughly) and now all I need to do is the conclusion, evaluation and research. I also need to add things like pictures and extra detail (why this etc) and of course the statistical tests for the prelim and the main investigation.

Should take me the rest of the night O.O

Going to take a break now until 12am and then carry on until 1am etc
Finished exchange surfaces and I'm going to review exchange in animals at 12
Original post by bluemadhatter
Okay so I have completed about 60% (very roughly) and now all I need to do is the conclusion, evaluation and research. I also need to add things like pictures and extra detail (why this etc) and of course the statistical tests for the prelim and the main investigation.

Should take me the rest of the night O.O

Going to take a break now until 12am and then carry on until 1am etc

Oh em gee. I am so dead right now and I've just been drawing trains.

Spoiler

Good luck with your work. I hope you're able to get a good rest soon.

(Hope I'm not distracting you. Aaaah, just ignore this til tomorrow. :frown:)

:woo:
I sort of used Mother's Day as an excuse to do minimal revision.:colondollar: I'll pick it up later on today.
Original post by flyingpanda
Oh em gee. I am so dead right now and I've just been drawing trains.

Spoiler

Good luck with your work. I hope you're able to get a good rest soon.

(Hope I'm not distracting you. Aaaah, just ignore this til tomorrow. :frown:)

:woo:

Thank you :hugs:

I'm probably going to stay up the whole night then sleep when I get home from school tomro at around 12. Then wake up and do the finishing touches (or probably bibliography) before submitting it before midnight :h:

Good luck with physics :lol:
Reply 1599
Okay, I've completed one Chem booklet and it's past my bedtime and I still need to do one more and I'm tired. :cry2: Why couldn't I have just done this in the afternoon like a normal person. -.-

Latest

Trending

Trending