The Student Room Group

Did the most attractive people at your school/college/university...

...hang around with eachother?

Anecdotal experience suggests that attractive females/guys usually tend to sort of hang around in groups.

Would you agree/disagree?

If you agree, why do you think this is?

Scroll to see replies

I was the most attractive at my school and I hung around with anyone as I'm not a cocky ****.
Because the others don't like you, judge you, look at you like you're stupid, don't accept you.
Original post by xobeauty
Because the others don't like you, judge you, look at you like you're stupid, don't accept you.

What do you mean by this?
No, I kept to myself
Original post by MountKimbie
What do you mean by this?

They already have their mind made up about you although they don't really know you, even if you make sense, present yourself good around them they will still roll their eyes at you.
They already have their mind made up about you although they don't really know you, even if you make sense, present yourself good around them they will still roll their eyes at you.

Are these the attractive people or? I'm still a bit confused.
Are these the attractive people or? I'm still a bit confused.

Attractive ppl being judged
Attractive ppl being judged

I went to a really nice sixth form where everybody (mostly) got along, regardless of looks so I'm just curious really. However, the attractive people did all seem to group together.
Im attractive and I have always never want to hang with someone who looks better than me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsandaLFC
Im attractive and I have always never want to hang with someone who looks better than me

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come?
I think in general, people of similar attractiveness levels hung out with eachother. Obviously there were a few outliers and it is also subjective.

But I don't think I have any 'ugly' friends, however I don't think my school had enough 'super hot' people to justify them only being friends each other or they'd be pretty lonely.
A lot of those group of people don't even like each other.
Reply 13
It's the same with intelligent people to in fact its true of most groups.
Original post by N-R-G
It's the same with intelligent people to in fact its true of most groups.

At university though you have people that are of mostly high intelligence though.
Reply 15
At university though you have people that are of mostly high intelligence though.

yeah but then you get the super intelligent types who get top marks in everything in an impenetrable group. I guess its the same with good looking people.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
The ugly ones worshiped my beauty and I exploited them mercilessly.

:eek:
Original post by greatguy277
I was the most attractive at my school and I hung around with anyone as I'm not a cocky ****.

Your post shows you're cocky and arrogant.

Nice one.

And before you even try to argue; one cannot be objectively the most attractive as it's a matter of opinion.
If were talking about university the majority hang out with people similar to them for example you tend to see asians and black people with their own in groups same with white people and ofcourse a mix between all three. I also noticed that well known (popular) people tend to hang around with other popular people usually promoters, party heads, society leaders etc.
Original post by Dancatpro
Your post shows you're cocky and arrogant.

Nice one.

And before you even try to argue; one cannot be objectively the most attractive as it's a matter of opinion.

There are people that are almost universally attractive/unattractive. It's not massively subjected as such.

Quick Reply

Latest