The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Okay then?

Cool bro. This is what this generation has come to. Online approval is the new currency
Original post by Reeeeyah
Fanks chick x

I'm male by the way!
I'm male by the way!

Fam you look too effeminate. Man up and quit being emotional over small ****
If someone is rude,you gotta be rude back to them. If you don't have enemies,it means you're an ass licker and I don't think you want people thinking that of you
Original post by Anonymous
Fam you look too effeminate. Man up and quit being emotional over small ****
If someone is rude,you gotta be rude back to them. If you don't have enemies,it means you're an ass licker and I don't think you want people thinking that of you

Lol I have no idea why you're trying to be all hard via anonymous. Mind your damn business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh! Well good luck to you guys (although Woody hasn't been nice to me before!) but as I said...who cares

This is surprising Woody seems like a nice dude.
Original post by MountKimbie

Everyone was hating on me at the time so I guess he just joined him plus I called him a mathead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone was hating on me at the time so I guess he just joined him plus I called him a mathead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's a mathead?

How come people were hating on you?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well kind of... But, I don't know Rhea lol if that's why you were asking.

Just LEEDS :biggrin:

Leeds is a big city...

Are you from Leeds? :smile:
Are you from Leeds? :smile:

Yup.
Yup.

Hi fellow Leeds person :biggrin: :bumps:
what's a mathead?

How come people were hating on you?

Meathead***

I don't even remember. I think it was something aladdin related.

Have you ever visited The Alchemist in Leeds? Just went there last night. Amazing.

Why hello there! :h:
Nice gains
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The worst are just scousers imo.

And the Brummy accent.
Well kind of... But, I don't know Rhea lol if that's why you were asking.

Just LEEDS :biggrin:

Leeds is a big city...

Nah, I thought you might have thought I'm from Leeds mate haha :tongue:

He was being a dick to everyone else and talking nonsense about something lifting or nutrition related so I checked him a bit, nothing horrible IMO but people have different levels of how much they're offended I suppose :lol:
Who cares? Online relationships are stupid. Have you never seen catfish before? 😂😂😂

I find it bemusing how people claim not to care when they've taken the time to not only click on the thread but also reply to it. There's are tonnes of threads and topics I don't care about - I certainly don't click on them :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
He was being a dick to everyone else and talking nonsense about something lifting or nutrition related so I checked him a bit, nothing horrible IMO but people have different levels of how much they're offended I suppose :lol:

Fair enough

Original post by WoodyMKC
I find it bemusing how people claim not to care when they've taken the time to not only click on the thread but also reply to it. There's are tonnes of threads and topics I don't care about - I certainly don't click on them :wink:

what topics (other than fitness) interest you? I try and click on as many threads as possible. I guess I sort of have to.
what topics (other than fitness) interest you? I try and click on as many threads as possible. I guess I sort of have to.

The majority of the threads I click on are for general chit chat and banter I suppose. Anything that I think will be an interesting chat or about maybe TV shows or music I'm into. I frequent the Motoring forum quite a bit as well and I find myself in Forum Games a fair bit.

Latest

Trending

Trending