The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lmelly
Aw lovely, hopefully it won't be too intense! I was actually in contact with a physio who recently graduated from robert Gordon he said that the activity he did there was building a statue with marshmallows and spagetti so basically a team building exercise!

Hopefully the day goes well :smile:

Yeah Im looking forward to it. Especially if theres marshmallows involved!
Reply 1641
Original post by dwgwilliams
I'm the bloke with beard!

Only just saw this post! I arrived a little late but yes I saw you there 😁 Boots and beard, front row ? Asked about accommodation? I very nearly popped over to say hi as you were a fellow mature student. Hope you found out everything you need to know ?
Original post by nina877
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know :smile: Are they your first choice?

They're definitely one of my top choices! Got a lot of decisions to make though :smile: how about you?
Original post by Kbenn0
Only just saw this post! I arrived a little late but yes I saw you there 😁 Boots and beard, front row ? Asked about accommodation? I very nearly popped over to say hi as you were a fellow mature student. Hope you found out everything you need to know ?

You really should of said, hi!
Original post by HearMeRoar
They're definitely one of my top choices! Got a lot of decisions to make though :smile: how about you?

Think my top choice is Kings, but would be happy to go to any :smile:
Where else have you applied?
Original post by nina877
Think my top choice is Kings, but would be happy to go to any :smile:
Where else have you applied?

Oooh I hope you get in! :smile: I've also applied to MMU, Salford, Keele, and Sheffield Hallam :smile: what about you?
Original post by msiapt
Seriously...

Also, a guy that was on the same interview as mine in another university said that he had an unconditional offer from sheffield hallam without an interview... :/

Fairly sure but don't hold me to that, and really?😩 perhaps they're a gap year student or something so have already got their grades?
Original post by Gwendavies
When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

16th February!
Original post by charlottedoddd
Fairly sure but don't hold me to that, and really?😩 perhaps they're a gap year student or something so have already got their grades?

Yeah.. and even that he had his grades, i'm sure it was specified that interviews are required for the course. :/
Original post by sarah_hhhh
16th February!

It has to be this week or next!! I hope...:frown:
Original post by nina877
Hey! Got an offer from Birmingham and still waiting to hear back from kings and St. George's, anyone else waiting for them?

When was your interview at Birmingham. I just had mine last week. Plus I emailed st George's saying they are going to respond after 20 April after all interviews are done. Kings interview this week, anyone know what to expect?
Original post by Sandstorm1234
Haha yeh! Like smurf blue??

There's a Facebook group now for people who've been accepted at qmu :-)

Qmu BSC hons Physiotherapy
Original post by 02PC03
When was your interview at Birmingham. I just had mine last week. Plus I emailed st George's saying they are going to respond after 20 April after all interviews are done. Kings interview this week, anyone know what to expect?

Had mine on the 10th of Feb and they responded the week after. kings interview wasn't to bad, you watch a video and answer some questions related to it in the MMI interview.
Original post by HearMeRoar
Oooh I hope you get in! :smile: I've also applied to MMU, Salford, Keele, and Sheffield Hallam :smile: what about you?

Thank you! Hope you get into your first choice too! :smile: Kings, Notthingham, Cardiff, Birmingham and st. George
Reply 1654
Original post by Lucytal
Got a rejection and an offer today, been waiting ages then suddenly hear back from two unis on the same day aha

Well done on your offer? Do you mind me asking who've you have heard from. I'm waiting to hear back too. Thank you:-)
Is anyone else still yet to hear to hear from Nottingham? I haven't been offered an interview but haven't been rejected.

I can only presume I will be rejected in the next couple of days because they have finished interviewing people.

I just want some closure. Is anyone else in the same boat? :smile:
Original post by alex.keith
Is anyone else still yet to hear to hear from Nottingham? I haven't been offered an interview but haven't been rejected.

I can only presume I will be rejected in the next couple of days because they have finished interviewing people.

I just want some closure. Is anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

I'm in the same boat. As you said, I imagine a rejection is on the way soon.

It's a bit unprofessional on their behalf in my opinion. If they've already had their last interviews then how much effort does it really take to reject everyone else rather than stringing us along?

Try to remain positive though, I've already got my first choice so I'm not going to cry about it, just seems a bit unjust!
Original post by Thomas95r
I'm in the same boat. As you said, I imagine a rejection is on the way soon.

It's a bit unprofessional on their behalf in my opinion. If they've already had their last interviews then how much effort does it really take to reject everyone else rather than stringing us along?

Try to remain positive though, I've already got my first choice so I'm not going to cry about it, just seems a bit unjust!

Thanks, yeah same!

Whats your firm choice?
Original post by alex.keith
Thanks, yeah same!

Whats your firm choice?

Coventry uni, Leicester campus. Yourself?
Reply 1659
Anyone heard from Bournemouth???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending