The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

2016 hull applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HazMusicPanda
No, they said they'd email me about it. And I can't find it anywhere on the website? :/

I'd say wait for a week or so and if you don't get an email by then, email [email protected] about it
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by lottyem115324
I'd say wait for a week or so and if you don't get an email by then, email [email protected] about it

Okay thank you! :smile: Also wondering, they said that it's unconditional "provided that the following additional entry requirements, if applicable, are met" and music exams are one of them. I was told I needed to get grade 8 singing on my conditional so what would happen if I failed my grade 8?
Original post by HazMusicPanda
Okay thank you! :smile: Also wondering, they said that it's unconditional "provided that the following additional entry requirements, if applicable, are met" and music exams are one of them. I was told I needed to get grade 8 singing on my conditional so what would happen if I failed my grade 8?

Your best bet is to ask them at the applicant day. They might change the offer to accomodate, but i wouldn't be sure.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jessicabeth
My conditional offer got changed to unconditional🙈

samee
Original post by bethanyc4305
This was a while ago haha i also recieved a offer in decemeber! I havent firmed until i hear back from my other choices-_- congrats x

Congrats on your offer too :smile: and i hope you also get offers off your other choices too!
Reply 105
Original post by braiiny_
anyone accepted for computer science?

I got an unconditional for comp sci :biggrin: Putting hull as my firm!
Reply 106
Original post by JJA

Hi. Could you help me with some details about how you got accepted? I'm from Romania and I want to apply to computer science too. Could you tell me more about what you needed to apply? Also, UCAS is the only way to apply for Univ. of Hull, for international students?
I'm just wondering, if I had an interview, do I get invited to an applicant day as well? Or is it just one?
Original post by JJA

see you there in September pal
Reply 109
Original post by braiiny_
see you there in September pal

Awesome! Have you been to an applicant day yet?
Reply 110
Original post by CSRadu
Hi. Could you help me with some details about how you got accepted? I'm from Romania and I want to apply to computer science too. Could you tell me more about what you needed to apply? Also, UCAS is the only way to apply for Univ. of Hull, for international students?

I can pm you with anything I know, I hope it may help, however, I don't know an awful lot about international applications as I haven't been through that. I'll have to pm tomorrow :smile:
Reply 111
I need some help regarding computer science. What do i need to have as high degrees, math, informatics? I can only apply to Hull trough UCAS?
Original post by CSRadu
I need some help regarding computer science. What do i need to have as high degrees, math, informatics? I can only apply to Hull trough UCAS?

I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is Hull like? The city and the uni. I've never been and I have an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSC Tuatara
What is Hull like? The city and the uni. I've never been and I have an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The city has some rough parts but overall it's quite nice - the university is on the outskirts in a nice little area

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, anyone here applied for History or is planning on living in the Lawns accommodation? It would be nice to meet knew people before I come :smile:
Original post by abilockwood
Hey, anyone here applied for History or is planning on living in the Lawns accommodation? It would be nice to meet knew people before I come :smile:

I've not applied for history but I do plan on living at the lawns!
I'm going to apply for Nicholson as I want to be self catered ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
My name is Jess and I have firmed my unconditional from Hull for a History degree. Is any one else doing History at Hull? Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
Is anyone going to the applicant day next Saturday? (the 19th) c:
Unconditional for geography but feeling unsure about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest