The Student Room Group

How much do you spend on a bra?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
My secret is PRIMARK! Haha :biggrin:

Seriously though, I'm not going to spend £30 on just bras. I have to buy other clothing items too :biggrin: its too expensive for just bras!

Ahh thanks. I'll keep it a secret.
A lot, unfortunately. :ashamed2: I really like a perfectly fitting bra. My favourite shop is La Perla in Sloane Street.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Plain, no frills/bells and whistles. Just gets the job done, like generic.

hahahaha you like frills. They won't be as sexy it's ok you can say it.

The fabric they use feel nice too.
Original post by xobeauty
You buy a new bra every month?

I only get three new ones a year. Is that gross?

Yay primark has an online store I just checked.

Original post by BrokenLife
My secret is PRIMARK! Haha :biggrin:

Seriously though, I'm not going to spend £30 on just bras. I have to buy other clothing items too :biggrin: its too expensive for just bras!
Original post by xobeauty
hahahaha you like frills. They won't be as sexy it's ok you can say it.

The fabric they use feel nice too.

I didn't literally mean frills -.-
Original post by Dinasaurus
I didn't literally mean frills -.-

What's frills thrills?
I just buy them out if Primark because I'm quite an average size. The most I spend is a fiver, a tenner at a push. I buy maybe about 2 or 3 new ones a year I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd recommend quality over quantity and making sure you get a good, snug fit by getting measured. I spend about £20- £30 usually, maybe a bit more if I need something with multi-strap options etc. If they fit and wash well, you shouldn't need to buy as many.
Reply 28
I buy one every few months, but when I find one I really like and is comfortable, I buy more than one. My current faves are from Next. Really good value for money and good quality.
To people who spend like £20+ on a bra. Why just why?
Id rather spend that on food tbh.
Reply 30
Primark ones really don't fit me and are so uncomfortable!

I'd say I normally spend around £20, but have probably spent up to £40 as I have a slight obsession with buying VS underwear!
Original post by claireestelle
No more than £20 and I guess one a month ish

One a month!!!??

I spend more money on bras, and get pants cheaply if they have less fabric.
About £30-£40.... It really annoys me but I have large boobs so I can't find bras that fit me in Primark and other cheap shops. I have to buy from places like Bravissimo which have nice bras and are supportive but really expensive. Lucky you if you can pay £10 for a bra because I sure can't :rofl:
Original post by claireestelle
Primark but they don't have a great size range

Primarks size range is really getting better. I've found 38C and cup sizes up to G there recently
Original post by Crazelfluff
Primarks size range is really getting better. I've found 38C and cup sizes up to G there recently

It is better than it was, i do find more in my size than i did a couple of years ago :smile:
About five seconds taking them off.
Original post by ByronicHero
About five seconds taking them off.

Hang on that's a hell of a long time....
Original post by leavingthecity
Hang on that's a hell of a long time....

I'm out of practice. There is a small chance I'd even have to use two hands, to my eternal shame.
Original post by ByronicHero
I'm out of practice. There is a small chance I'd even have to use two hands, to my eternal shame.

Yes, your eternal shame. True.
For me when I go shopping it's hard looking for my size so I always give up and order online 😂 I spend like £5 but it comes in a pack of 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest