The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

..and my avatar. Couldn't quite crop my friend out without making myself look pretty bald. So I had to distort her face as I, for some reason, don't have paint. Second year of uni. That will be all for now. I'll try and find some really drunk ones.

Fullsize.jpg
Original post by MountKimbie
I'll post a few, from oldest photos to most recent.

254453_174775342582135_2284071_n.jpg

At a house party when I was about 17? Really hammered.

10512_420290948030572_1319738529_n.jpg

This was relatively early on in the night, just arrived at the bar/club. Before I lifted, around 72 - 75kg. First year of university.

..and my avatar. Couldn't quite crop my friend out without making myself look pretty bald. So I had to distort her face as I, for some reason, don't have paint. Second year of uni. That will be all for now. I'll try and find some really drunk ones.

Fullsize.jpg

I know you look like a model and all but...this isn't instagram :biggrin:

Great pics though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I know you look like a model and all but...this isn't instagram :biggrin:

Great pics though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah that's true, only the last one is from my instagram. Others are FB. I don't take pictures of myself on Insta anyway, I think I have about 2 pictures that have me in them.
It's not the most flattering angle, I must agree. Gym membership has already been purchased.

OMG that person is so rude and has no manners whatsoever. Most likely to be insecure. Please don't take any notice of him. You're perfectly fine. Goodness! People these days! Ridiculous!
Original post by BrokenLife
OMG that person is so rude and has no manners whatsoever. Most likely to be insecure. Please don't take any notice of him. You're perfectly fine. Goodness! People these days! Ridiculous!

Apparently he's a popular troll...

Haha thanks, I'm not too bothered with the abuse. Comes with the territory of sharing what you look like online to strangers behind keyboards.

Yes he actually is...:redface:
Haha thanks, I'm not too bothered with the abuse. Comes with the territory of sharing what you look like online to strangers behind keyboards.

He is just trolling, he doesn't mean it. He has a reputation for being an A-hole :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes he actually is...:redface:

I think they should like do some sort of psych study on why trolls troll. :lol:

Definitely!

I have to show you something!!!!!!!!

They did! I watched a pretty interesting video on it, I'll try and find it. It's pretty dark.
He is just trolling, he doesn't mean it. He has a reputation for being an A-hole :redface:

You sound like you're taking up for him? Bad guy attraction? Lol
Definitely!

I have to show you something!!!!!!!!

Show me what? :curious:
x

If you made babies with this lady, I could finally see how my favourite folk tale ended :loveduck:

Your Princess Jasmine awaits Al :colondollar:

(Don't be offended, I'm being kind :tongue:)
You sound like you're taking up for him? Bad guy attraction? Lol

No Al :colonhash:

Lol I never knew :biggrin:

no worries :smile:

But yeah you're right about that but seriously sickening how people can be like that!
Lol I never knew :biggrin:

no worries :smile:

But yeah you're right about that but seriously sickening how people can be like that!

Ah well!

I take it that's the bottom half of your face in your pic?
If you made babies with this lady, I could finally see how my favourite folk tale ended :loveduck:

Your Princess Jasmine awaits Al :colondollar:

(Don't be offended, I'm being kind :tongue:)

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep.:frown:

Latest