The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going to Keele for adult nursing in September 😁
Original post by bethhannah96
Anyone had an interview or offer from Huddersfield?

I've had an interview and an offer from Huddersfield for children's nursing x
Original post by RachD33
I've had an interview and an offer from Huddersfield for children's nursing x

What was the interview like?
Has anyone been offered health, wellbeing and social care at Bradford University and are going to accept the offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethhannah96
What was the interview like?

Really lovely. So chilled and relaxed. Nothing to worry about at all x
Original post by RachD33
Really lovely. So chilled and relaxed. Nothing to worry about at all x

If you don't mind me asking what kind of questions did you get? X
Original post by zoe_xx
Has anyone been offered a place doing Children's Nursing at Manchester? :smile:

Have you had an interview for uni of Manchester yet? I have mine in April and just wondered what to expect!
Just accepted an unconditional offer for Mental Health Nursing at University of Chester starting in September. Anyone else starting here in september?
Reply 3088
Is anyone going to the nursing applicant day on the 19th of March at the university of Nottingham?
Hello,
I would like to ask someone maybe know. One uni appointed me the interview on the 12th May, it is after deadline!!! What should I do in that case? Anyone could advise?
Original post by Monikaxxx1993
Hello,
I would like to ask someone maybe know. One uni appointed me the interview on the 12th May, it is after deadline!!! What should I do in that case? Anyone could advise?

If you applied after the January deadline, then the UCAS deadline isn't the 5th May. Have you applied anywhere else or got any offers anywhere else? Also is it for a September start? I would still go to the interview x
anyone heard from Dundee uni or Glasgow uni after having an interview??
Original post by annac98
anyone heard from Dundee uni or Glasgow uni after having an interview??

Nope, had an dundee interview nearly 3 weeks ago now..you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyH81
If you applied after the January deadline, then the UCAS deadline isn't the 5th May. Have you applied anywhere else or got any offers anywhere else? Also is it for a September start? I would still go to the interview x

Yes I have applied before 15 th January and it is course for September, but UCAS deadline is 5th May. Should I contact with Uni :frown:?
Hey guys! Has anybody had their interview with the University of Birmingham yet? I'm suuper nervous so if anyone could shed some light on what I should expect, that would be brill!
My interview is this Wednesday :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

Hello :smile:
The UCAS website says if you receive all your decisions from uni's before the 31st March you have until the 4th May to reply to your offers.

If you do not receive all your offers by then and get them later, the date you have to accept/decline offers is later.

Hope this helps! This is the link to the page that explains it https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/track-your-application/replying-your-offers
Yes I have applied before 15 th January and it is course for September, but UCAS deadline is 5th May. Should I contact with Uni :frown:?

In that case then yes contact the Uni - which Uni is it?
Anybody who has been given an offer conditional on grades at keele, what was your offer?
Original post by mharding1994
Anyone going to Keele for adult nursing in September 😁

Had my interview on Thursday waiting to find out . Are you?
Original post by CaitlinN15
Nope, had an dundee interview nearly 3 weeks ago now..you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah my Dundee interview was early February and still heard nothing://

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending