The Student Room Group

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you?

If being disgusted/weirded out was your first reaction have you considered why that might be?

Some may say it's because you don't want others to think that homosexuality is associated with you. True or false?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Physically sick.
Reply 2
this happened to my brother lol, he felt embarrassed and annoyed. hes not homophobic but imagine how awkward it made him feel.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by heineken
Physically sick.

Aww, why? Homophobic?
Yuck...
"I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away" - my friend, ladies and gentlemen.

He wasn't even joking lmao
(edited 8 years ago)
weirded out, dont like it but whatever
I don't understand when guys say they'd be weirded out tbh, should I be weirded it when a straight guy hits on me, I'm just flattered :u:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Aww, why? Homophobic?

Just a bit yeah
Original post by Lawliettt
"I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away" - my friend, ladies and gentlemen. He wasn't even joking lmao

Hahaha :u:
Original post by Blondie987
I don't understand when guys say they'd be weirded out tbh, should I be weirded it when a straight guy hits on me, I'm just flattered :u:

I think you should be weirded out :laugh:
Original post by tutorscience
Yuck...

Another homophobe? Yuck is a strange reaction to another human being don't you think?
I think you should be weirded out :laugh:

Why?
At first I found it flattering, it becomes irritating and intrusive quickly though
Original post by Blondie987
Why?

Was joking :biggrin:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
At first I found it flattering, it becomes irritating and intrusive quickly though

I can imagine it does but that how girls supposedly feels when guys they're not interested in are being persistent.
Was joking :biggrin:

Oh right, sorry, it's too early for my brain to function lol :redface:
I've had it happen quite a few times. Admittedly I was a bit taken aback the first time, but I find it flattering even though I'm not interested.
Original post by dean01234
I've had it happen quite a few times. Admittedly I was a bit taken aback the first time, but I find it flattering even though I'm not interested.

This is what I'd consider a normal response!

Oh, you again...
Did this happen to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending