The Student Room Group

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dean01234
I would hope so, but I'm interested to see what other responses are like. I know a few of guys who would be mortified, and when I've shared stories about it I've had some people be surprised that I'd willingly share something like that, so they obviously thought it was a bigger deal than it is.

I dunno why so many people think it's a big deal. When you're good looking people just hit on you lol :laugh:
Original post by heineken
Just a bit yeah

Well there's therapy for that. We must get rid of that hate.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
If being disgusted/weirded out was your first reaction have you considered why that might be?

Some may say it's because you don't want others to think that homosexuality is associated with you. True or false?

It would be incredibly awkward, make me feel a little ill. If they knew me I'd be pissed that they even considered thinking I was gay tbh.

Btw, before you attack people saying they'd react badly, think about how women react when a guy approaches them. I was once out with a mate, and he saw a girl he liked, and all he did was go over and introduce himself in the most polite manner, and this girl threw her drink at him and said piss off. If a guy did that to a homo guy he'd get ****ing jail time in this ridiculous society.
@homeland.lsw lol 😂

Spoiler

What's worse than finding gay people disturbing?

Forcing people to change their opinions.
Reply 45
If being disgusted/weirded out was your first reaction have you considered why that might be?

Some may say it's because you don't want others to think that homosexuality is associated with you. True or false?

annoyed
Original post by ComputerMaths97
It would be incredibly awkward, make me feel a little ill. If they knew me I'd be pissed that they even considered thinking I was gay tbh.

Btw, before you attack people saying they'd react badly, think about how women react when a guy approaches them. I was once out with a mate, and he saw a girl he liked, and all he did was go over and introduce himself in the most polite manner, and this girl threw her drink at him and said piss off. If a guy did that to a homo guy he'd get ****ing jail time in this ridiculous society.

She was definitely out of line and with a good enough lawyer if she only did that because he's male she can be charged for a hate crime but that's not the point.
I've seen you around and you have nothing good to say on this topic so I wouldn't be responding to you after this.
Original post by HmmIsIt
annoyed

How come?
Original post by Debbie_KB
My brother's bi and is always trying to figure people out.... In all fairness, this kinda topic will always get responses from either end.. :smile:

Yeah, I'm realising that. It's more of the negative end though.
The amount of childish idiots...
Original post by Hamoody
I feel sick at the slightest mention of them :puke:

Are you mentally 4 years of age?
I'm gay but I've had straight and bi girls hit on me, it's cute... and then you say no and move on. I'm not sure why people find it so disgusting, most of you probably think it's totally okay for you to walk up to a random girl and stick your hand up her skirt lmfao.
Original post by ComputerMaths97
What's worse than finding gay people disturbing?

Forcing people to change their opinions.

Nobody forces anybody to have an opinion. Opinions aren't the problem.
Hmm, you believe, oh ok.

omg r u aladdin?
No gay activists please. I don't want this to be another proproganda outlet for you.

reported for homophobia
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
omg r u aladdin?

Oh yeah, an artist drew me and I came alive :rolleyes:
No gay activists please. I don't want this to be another proproganda outlet for you.

How is it propaganda? Do you even know what that word means? Your tone changed quickly.

Grow up.
Original post by ivybridge
How is it propaganda? Do you even know what that word means? Your tone changed quickly.

Grow up.

Because I've seen you around and I see how you just bash people and it eventually turns into that...
Oh yeah, an artist drew me and I came alive :rolleyes:

i think u belong under a bridge m8 with ur homophobia
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
i think u belong under a bridge m8 with ur homophobia

What's your problem Bernie?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending