The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Nursing interview 2016

If anyone has been invited to an interview for nursing at UWE could you please send me the test examples thhey sent? I cant find them and the website is down and my interview is in 2 days!!
Reply 1
Hi!
I've got an interview on Friday as well for adult nursing and i'm having the same problem!! I'm going to ring them tomorrow morning to see what they say. Have you applied for Adult nursing as well? Good luck! :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I was going to do the same thing! Yeah I've applied for mental health, I hope they help me tomorrow I'm not even sure of the time of my interview! Good luck to you too!
I've got mine for child next week. what are the interviews like, im so scared.
Reply 4
I applied for adult nursing so it may be a bit different to child. However, it was such a laid back interview and the interviewers where absolutely lovely! We were put into groups & the we had our maths & English tests. We then had a group interview followed by an individual interview. You'll be fine! Good luck!
Original post by harryed12
I applied for adult nursing so it may be a bit different to child. However, it was such a laid back interview and the interviewers where absolutely lovely! We were put into groups & the we had our maths & English tests. We then had a group interview followed by an individual interview. You'll be fine! Good luck!

thank you, my other interviews have gone well and this is my last one so i want to end on a good one haha
Reply 6
Original post by charlslparsons
thank you, my other interviews have gone well and this is my last one so i want to end on a good one haha

I'm sure you'll be fine! Where else have you applied? Do you have any offers yet?
Reply 7
Original post by emmadavies98
If anyone has been invited to an interview for nursing at UWE could you please send me the test examples thhey sent? I cant find them and the website is down and my interview is in 2 days!!

HI i was wondering how your interview went (whole process) I'm aplying for mental health nursing and don't know any else that's applied there to ask my interview is in 3 weeks time, thanks
Reply 8
Honestly i thought it was pretty easy, you do the maths and English tests at the start, the maths test was quite hard but as long as you know the sample paper they gave you, you should be okay. Then they put you into groups of 6-8ish for your group activity, basically they showed us this video of an old woman being cared for and then in a group we had to discuss the video and a care plan. Then after the group activity there was the one to one interview which was very relaxed, they just ask you a few basic q's like why do you want to do this course then they describe a scenario and u have to say what you would do.
I didn't speak as much as others In the group activity and they still offered me a place! So you should be fine :smile:
Has anyone heard back from child nursing yet? I had my interview last Monday the 14th March. I know it's only been a week but I hate the waiting!!
Original post by DaisyG2708
Has anyone heard back from child nursing yet? I had my interview last Monday the 14th March. I know it's only been a week but I hate the waiting!!

Hi I heard back the next day but for the February intake, did you ask for September intake in your interview? :smile:
Original post by meganjeffery22
Hi I heard back the next day but for the February intake, did you ask for September intake in your interview? :smile:

I said I didn't mind but I didn't get offered a place anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending