The Student Room Group

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XMaramena
This.

Although I could see someone being a little weirded out if they were being really touchy feely, stroking your face and grabbing your arse and stuff. That being said, it could be equally offputting with someone not attracted to from your preferred gender.

I wonder,
Gay guys, how do you feel when a girl hits on you?

You should make a thread but then I wonder if there's enough gay guys on here to make a successful thread. Like I'm bi so I can't respond on that haha
Original post by heineken
Its not really hate i dont think, just not a fan of riding the helmet

Lmao no. Just because he hit on you doesn't mean you're gonna have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zenomorph
Total bs, unwanted attention is unwanted attention, stop trying to justify gay sexual harassment.

Didn't try to justify sexual harassment either way.
Original post by ivybridge
I answered this earlier but: it really does not bother me. I just think it's cute and I'm like, yeah, sorry I don't swing that way and the conversation just shifts to something else. It has never been an issue.

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You should make a thread but then I wonder if there's enough gay guys on here to make a successful thread. Like I'm bi so I can't respond on that haha

...god I came up with a phrase for bi people a bit like that "swing the other way" type thing. Can't remember it now. damn! It was really good too :P

That's what it was! To "sleep on both sides of the bed" :P

Lol you can't say that wouldn't catch on
...god I came up with a phrase for bi people a bit like that "swing the other way" type thing. Can't remember it now. damn! It was really good too :P

Someone used to call bisexual people at my school 'gender benders' whatever the hell that means.
I feel flattered. When I was young, it happened quite often and I enjoyed the bantering interactions that could result. I even made some very good friends from it.
That's what it was! To "sleep on both sides of the bed" :P

Lol you can't say that wouldn't catch on

Haha
I don't see what's weird or disgusting about it.
Someone used to call bisexual people at my school 'gender benders' whatever the hell that means.

Gender bender? That doesn't make sense at all. Maybe someone who's gender fluid, but not bisexual.
Original post by heineken
Its not really hate i dont think, just not a fan of riding the helmet

Homophobia is hatred - you said you are homophobic, as such, it really is hate. A lot of gay men themselves don't like "riding the helmet" as you put it.
Lmao no. Just because he hit on you doesn't mean you're gonna have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im like candy to these people!

...you're telling me gay guys dont want anonymous sex? Okkkkk...
I remember going to one when I was 16 - still don't know how I got in but anyway - and I had like 40 year old men trying to get me to sleep with them and even 30 year olds trying to grind up against me... no. Go away. Lmao

Yeah, I don't want to stereotype but all of the decent looking guys either in looks or being 'young' were either straight or minding their own business.

All of the 35+ were the ones like being very forward and physical, I guess it happens at other clubs as well but I tend to go on the student nights which generally has very few older people.

Fortunately the big club in my town has 3 rooms and one just plays like 70/80s pop music so all the older men just stick to that room.
Didn't try to justify sexual harassment either way.

Then stop giving off that impression
Gender bender? That doesn't make sense at all. Maybe someone who's gender fluid, but not bisexual.

Me either - it's called stupidity :P

Original post by Zenomorph
Then stop giving off that impression

Couldn't say I have been; stop interpreting the opposite as that.
Me either - it's called stupidity :P

lol gotta love judge rinder. He's like judge judy's bitchy gay cousin from england :P Oh could you imagine the two of them on a panel :P
It's never happened, but I think I'd be flattered and a bit awkward.
Original post by HmmIsIt
If you're going to make a thread asking about how people feel about homo's hitting on you., atleast respect what he has to say.
Instead of shooting insults at responses that don't paint oceans and waterfalls for your eyes.

I said that because claiming that it's an invasion of privacy is a nonsense argument. I've never even heard feminists use that line , that when men hit on women it's an invasion of privacy. You don't have privacy in public!
I have no idea why anybody assumes you are :s-smilie:

I have no idea either :dontknow:

Haha I'm sorry.

Lol it's okay :lol:
lol gotta love judge rinder. He's like judge judy's bitchy gay cousin from england :P Oh could you imagine the two of them on a panel :P

Worryingly, yes... he annoys the hell out of me though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending