The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tutorscience
^^^ above

No. No it doesn't.:nope:

That's a myth.
Reply 2
Yes. Less than 14 inches will bring eternal shame on you and your family.
I'd say no but I still reserve the right to make light humour towards those who are severely lacking.
Yes it does matter, a lot,

if you are going to run for the president of united states
Reply 5
Only to those who have a fanny as wide and deep as a tunnel (gays, ******** applies)

Posted from TSR Mobile
of course it matters
Only to you.
Reply 8
big ones can be uncomfortable or so i'm told
No it really doesn't matter!! As long as it gets the job done then it shouldn't be a problem!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
It's one thing having a big one, it's another thing if you actually know what your doing. Up to the individual really what they prefer.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Only to those who have a fanny as wide and deep as a tunnel (gays, ******** applies)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only small guys say this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
It can raise your confidence?

I don't have too much experience I've only dabbled in the dark arts but from what I've heard size matters in one night stands with an emphasis on girth being more important than length but if theres a bond or a relationship which entails sex then it doesn't matter much at all within reason and based upon the individual you date.

Also some advice for males that aren't skinny or athletic, there will be a "fat pad" that can actually lose you an inch or even more depending on how much outer fat your carrying and I know this from personal experience. Haven't been skinny most of my life but when I was 16 I definitely lost the base and moved from ~ 6" to 7" and I've gained some of that back again that I'll hopefully lose that through going gym 3 days a week one and a half to two hours at a time which is my minimum target I'm kind of achieving that on and off trying to be more consistent and once my bike is fixed biking and running will always help!
(edited 8 years ago)
I think I state the obvious here that there definitely is such a thing as "too big" regarding both length and girth. but there's also definitely such a thing as too small. I think if you're normal then you're fine for most women who don't pack a hallway down there. I'd rather be normal than "too big". but I'd rather be too big than too small if I had to choose one or the other, just for the status behind a big one :lol:. I'm normal though, or technically over the normal length in the UK (the normal is like 5.75' so yeah). it's weird though because I am short and have small hands, yet a normal penis and technically bigger than normal feet at 9.5 - I'm such a mishmash of small and normal - weird how genes are like that.
(edited 8 years ago)
As long as it smells like a big one, you're okay.
use this special TSR ruler to ascertain this important data:

Only if it's too big as then it's just painful. Guess everyone has different preferences though.
If it's big, it contains a lot of matter. Physics.
Original post by HucktheForde
Yes it does matter, a lot,

if you are going to run for the president of united states

So true.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
bigger = better but if you use your small dick well it will suffice

Latest