The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm sorry what does wuu2 mean ? :s-smilie:

Okay thanks I'll remember that ! :smile:

You are mighty welcome :ymca:
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
omg snap i failed both AS Chemistry and AS Biology. hahaha I hate exams I was predicted A's in GCSE but got C's so hopefully this year I get A's in A level Science lol

We don't have a choice of just A-Level Science here I wish there was. Weve only got separate ones: Chem, Bio and physics
but the funny thing is out of everyone I know, only 1 person got above C lol. That's how hard the exam was.:angry:
You are mighty welcome :ymca:

Hihi :3
So when do you finish school for today :biggrin: ?
Original post by Student1408
We don't have a choice of just A-Level Science here I wish there was. Weve only got separate ones: Chem, Bio and physics

Yeah well I should've picked it instead of biology and chemistry since i wasted a year doing that so i had to stay on for another year, A-level science is just mainly coursework with 1 exam each year. which I love and hopefully will get A's in :danceboy::danceboy:
Hihi :3
So when do you finish school for today :biggrin: ?

In 10 minutes mwahaha which i have to sneak out without my teacher seeing me lol
Yeah well I should've picked it instead of biology and chemistry since i wasted a year doing that so i had to stay on for another year, A-level science is just mainly coursework with 1 exam each year. which I love and hopefully will get A's in :danceboy::danceboy:

hopefully, i'm sure you will smarty
In 10 minutes mwahaha which i have to sneak out without my teacher seeing me lol

Good luck :cool: I bet you will sneak out easily :biggrin:
hopefully, i'm sure you will smarty

Haha thank you and I'm more than positive that you will get A's on your real maths exam :smile:
Good luck :cool: I bet you will sneak out easily :biggrin:

Sprinkle some sprinkles on the rainbow poop ice cream for me will ya :cool:

How can u sneak out?:smile:
How can u sneak out?:smile:

well there are four different colleges in my school with younger years so if i just flow with the crowd down to reception then I'm good but then not really seeing a 5ft 10in girls walking fast with a bunch of year 7s as a decoy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sprinkle some sprinkles on the rainbow poop ice cream for me will ya :cool:

*_____* the magic formula :O
*_____* the magic formula :O

No one but us knows :colone::colone:, Time for my escape :colone::colone::colone:
well there are four different colleges in my school with younger years so if i just flow with the crowd down to reception then I'm good but then not really seeing a 5ft 10in girls walking fast with a bunch of year 7s as a decoy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha that's so cool smarty. :smile:
No one but us knows :colone::colone:, Time for my escape :colone::colone::colone:

Good luck :cool: keep us in touch !

lol you are sooo hilarious! 1 2 3 GO!
French unicorn:

Whats the weather like in France?
I've got a lesson in 15 minutes so I wont talk to you guys until tomorrow now.

Keep working hard and hope you guys have a great day. :smile::wink::tongue:

and have a nice sleep too :smile:
French unicorn:

Whats the weather like in France?

It was cloudy one hour ago but now it's sunny ;D !

I've got a lesson in 15 minutes so I wont talk to you guys until tomorrow now.

Keep working hard and hope you guys have a great day. :smile::wink::tongue:

and have a nice sleep too :smile:

Okaaaay see you soon :smile:

Latest