The Student Room Group

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
@homeland.lsw lol 😂

Spoiler

Don't really care tbh... Makes me feel even betters about myself :smug:
Reply 201
Flattered
Original post by SMEGGGY
Yes but they are very few from my experience. If you look at Alan Carr, most gays fit this stereotype. Hence why we see so many on TV so perception is all gays are this way. Unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the point only the ones you think are gay by looking are the ones you seem to believe are gay. There's like a shadow gay community (if you can call it that) where at least 30% you can't tell if they were gay or not by looking or speaking to them. You'll only know if they say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by homeland.lsw
Don't really care tbh... Makes me feel even betters about myself :smug:

Lol good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't even know gay/bi people hit on me to begin with...
Must be that oblivious :facepalm:
Didn't even know gay/bi people hit on me to begin with...
Must be that oblivious :facepalm:

I'm bi...Didn't you know?
I'm bi...Didn't you know?

Don't act so suprised! There was a whole thread about it 😩
Don't act so suprised! There was a whole thread about it 😩

Was there...lol I can't read apparently!!!
Well, I'm keeping to my word, I feel proper chuft :colondollar:
Don't feel anything. I just say "thank you" so that I don't end up making them depressed, and appear to be rude.
Original post by kkboyk
Don't feel anything. I just say "thank you" so that I don't end up making them depressed, and appear to be rude.

I doubt they'd feel depressed after a rejection...
I doubt they'd feel depressed after a rejection...

Not because of that, but because of the fact that I do not care, and it will come off as rude (I do sometimes come across as a rude person).
Original post by kkboyk
Not because of that, but because of the fact that I do not care, and it will come off as rude (I do sometimes come across as a rude person).

You're coming off as rude now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're coming off as rude now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't help being a bad boy
I'm gay and I feel flattered when girls hit on me, they always seem a bit embarassed and annoyed when I tell them that I'm gay though because they probably waited quite some time to make the first move.

I understand guys being annoyed when hit on by another guy, especially if theyre around their friends. They'll probably have to deal with gay jokes for quite some time. Especially younger guys (16-22) will be more easily offended because sexuality can still be an awkward topic. My friends all dont give a **** and mess around with me being gay because they are confident about their sexualities and being gay simply isnt a big deal here, but a lot of guys who all of a sudden go into unfamiliar territory will be weirded out.

I dont hit on guys unless I'm confident they're gay or interested for the reason of annoying them, but prolonged eye contact is all you need, to know if you can make a move.
Original post by ivybridge
Couldn't say I have been; stop interpreting the opposite as that.

You must be gay/ bi !
Reply 217
It wouldn't worry me. I've nothing against gays at all.
Reply 218
I'm a straight girl. I have three different responses depending on how bitchy I feel at the moment.

Especially bisexual girls I will make them feel disgusting sometimes. And I love doing that.

Or the alternative is to act like they're extremely insane.

Or thirdly just be like yeah that's that you can't have and take it as a compliment that's on a rare nice day.
I usually play along because I'm a prick tease, but let them know I'm not interested before they get their willy out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending