The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bondya008
I got 2 outcomes back from LCF and 1 from CSM today.

aaaaaaand? Any offers?! :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by abbierosex
I had an interview for hair & makeup for fashion on the 24th and got an offer today

Hii, I just got my offer for hair and makeup for fashion as wel, so anyways. Hey looool
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by millie.gd
I got an offer for hair and make up for fashion yesterday!!

same here! eep! interview was so weird, they had such poker faces :').
Hey, Has anyone been offered a place for BA fashion photography at LCF?? Struggling to find anyone else who is going, just want to chat to someone about it to see what their thoughts are! ✌🏼️✨
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Danny V
aaaaaaand? Any offers?! :smile:

Yes my first choice, Bespoke tailoring!
Reply 125

WOO!, congrats :smile:
Reply 126
anyone heard back for fashion illustration???

Yay! :smile:
Original post by paroean9
Ahh yeah well good luck! I would look at the stats if I were you, like how satisfied the students were with the course/university and how many were employed within 6 months after graduation. I chose UCA cos it's super close to London and London is super expensive. The campus is small but the facilities are amazing and you can use any of them despite your course.

Thank you for the tips! Yeah you're right I would love to live and study in London but it's way too expensive!!
Original post by Lizzyliza
Hey, Has anyone been offered a place for BA fashion photography at LCF?? Struggling to find anyone else who is going, just want to chat to someone about it to see what their thoughts are! ✌🏼️✨

Join the Facebook page for UAL Freshers 2016 I have seen a couple people who have got into photography.
Original post by Bilansu
same here! eep! interview was so weird, they had such poker faces :':wink:.

I know!! what are everyones offer conditions?! :biggrin:
Reply 131
[QUOTE="millie.gd;63218563"]I know!! what are everyones offer conditions?! :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Well my offer conditions were unconditional, no idea why, honestly thought I screwed up the interview loool, what about you? :smile:
[QUOTE="Bilansu;63221973"]
Original post by millie.gd
I know!! what are everyones offer conditions?! :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Well my offer conditions were unconditional, no idea why, honestly thought I screwed up the interview loool, what about you? :smile:

Wait so they gave you a straight up unconditional?! Or really low conditions?? My conditions are two C's at A level 😁
Reply 133
[QUOTE="millie.gd;63222437"]
Original post by Bilansu

Wait so they gave you a straight up unconditional?! Or really low conditions?? My conditions are two C's at A level 😁

I sent you a message..i think, not really sure how to work this site. looool, did it you receive it XD figured be easier to to just on there but mehhh.
Hey :smile: I attended an interview for ba fashion design womanswear on lcf last week and I haven t recieved a answer yet! Did someone? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marcomoura94
Hey :smile: I attended an interview for ba fashion design womanswear on lcf last week and I haven t recieved a answer yet! Did someone? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same and neither :smile:
Original post by peacock2015
I've applied for BA Textiles: Print! What about you?

Have you heard back yet?!
Same, I went for my interview on the 23rd and haven't heard anything yet
Original post by rosie_isabella1
Same, I went for my interview on the 23rd and haven't heard anything yet

they answear something within two weeks, so they will say something soon
Original post by marcomoura94

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, still waiting. It's driving me crazy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending