The Student Room Group

When you think he's out of your league...

Scroll to see replies

:lol:
I can relate but without the hot person lol
Literally me and every guy I've ever fancied
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Is a tamale some kind of camel or something?

What, that's ridiculous.

it's a type of hot and spicy dish.
Original post by Mayhemâ„¢
Well no offence, but that sounds silly/stupid (at least from mine, or even a general male view). For instance, if a girl that was 'out of my league' started talking to me, I'd take whatever chances I get to 'seal the deal' (if you get me :sexface:).

However, I don't want to be ignorant and instead, I'd like to know why you or girls in general think what the video represents :smile: .

Well personally for myself, i don't measure attractiveness by looks and nor do I want or need a guy to be attractive for me to be with it. It's more of a general thing, I'd have to instantly just get on with him.

For other girls that I know, who feel as the video represented have a fear that he's probably not good enough for her or that he would later cheat on her because a better offer is on the plate. It's a little silly lol
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Jasmine?

O_o Wierd you should use that name

My avatar :lol:

Original post by Black Cat
Yeah I have noticed that most girls won't approach a guy because of the risk of rejection and that it is expected of the guy to do the pursuing. I always encourage girls to approach if they like the guy because there's no guarantee that the guy will do the work.

I suppose the fact that I am really tall tends to intimidate girls so they usually expect me to approach.

Even if they approach you...you'll obviously think they are extremely attractive but will run away from the situation because you cant comprehend :lol:

Original post by Serine Soul
Literally me and every guy I've ever fancied

YES!!
Relateable. Never happens to me anyway. So i dont even have to deal with the situation hahhaaha
Leagues are silly.
Original post by Biryani007
My avatar :lol:

Even if they approach you...you'll obviously think they are extremely attractive but will run away from the situation because you cant comprehend :lol:

YES!!

oh yh :l

I've met a couple of girls like that they become very quiet and often avoid conversation all together which can come across as bitchy sometimes.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:lol:

Do you want some of my Kinder Bueno?:bear:
Original post by Jay to the mill
Do you want some of my Kinder Bueno?:bear:

No. However, I would like you to leave me alone. Ha.
Reply 32
Original post by RonnieRJ
Are we gonna ignore the fact that man is fiyaaahh

He's like a little above average i think.
Original post by samina_ay
Relateable. Never happens to me anyway. So i dont even have to deal with the situation hahhaaha

Lmao same tbh...only happened to me once...

Original post by Black Cat
I've met a couple of girls like that they become very quiet and often avoid conversation all together which can come across as bitchy sometimes.

Yesss, a few of my friends are exactly the same...I think that's where guys get the impression that they're arrogant when in fact they're the complete opposite - quite insecure...
Can you relate to this too? It upsets me how much I can :cry2: :rofl:

Whut? Did you even watch the video?

I didn't.... my bad.

Can you explain it

:colondollar:
Reply 35
How do i tell if a girl is in to me? Apart from staring at me?
(edited 8 years ago)
Nothing is more unattractive than a girl who says "I dont think i'm good enough for you....why would you date a girl like me"

Jesus christ. Forget the league nonsense ffs.
Reply 37
Original post by IESY
How do i tell if a girl is in to me? Apart from staring at me?

she "accidentally" drops her books between your legs, whilst bending down to get them gives you a sincere view of her ass and also brushes her head past your balls
Original post by MountKimbie
I didn't.... my bad.

Can you explain it

:colondollar:

Girl having a panic attack because an attractive guy said she was attractive and was trying to flirt...her friend says that's great, her "I cant date a hot guy"...

Just watch it :lol:

That's me but I react like that on the inside...don't want to inflate egos :ninja:
Reply 39
A video has never been such perfection😭
Not that we don't feel like they cant match us more defence mechanism
Like bruh why you talking to me😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest