The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
That's good:smile: I have both of those subjects as mocks tomorrow so giving the final touches and pinterest is great (even though I signed up last night literally) it's really fun to use:smile:

Good luck for your mocks! Are you Alevel or GCSE? :smile: Ahh I see, is it a bit like Instagram?
Original post by Matrix123
Woah OK - well as long as he still seems alive and well... :rofl:

Urmmmm...on the side when you got up to have a look/get something? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha he can take it - he's a six foot rugby player :tongue: :lol: no I didn't hurt him if that's what you mean :rofl:
I did look - but it has vanished!!!
Original post by Amellia123
Good luck for your mocks! Are you Alevel or GCSE? :smile: Ahh I see, is it a bit like Instagram?

I'm GCSE, what about you?:smile: And kind of in a way but there are articles and things to read from. Speaking of insta, all these mocks and revision have stopped me from using it - I hardly have time. Sc is still there though lol:smile:
Haha he can take it - he's a six foot rugby player :tongue: :lol: no I didn't hurt him if that's what you mean :rofl:
I did look - but it has vanished!!!

Haha fair enough. Good :lol:

Hmmm...that's strange. Do you have a spare in your pencil case? That's really weird...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing A2 this year :smile: though I actually miss GCSE (I used to really like PE!) Ahh I see and same I haven't used Instagram or snapchat for ages!
I'm doing A2 this year :smile: though I actually miss GCSE (I used to really like PE!) Ahh I see and same I haven't used Instagram or snapchat for ages!

Omg I cannot describe how much I love pe- and tbh any sport:smile:
I'm great thanks:biggrin: how are you feeling?

Much better !! (I have fever since satursday night ) but now I think it's going :biggrin:
Haha fair enough. Good :lol:

Hmmm...that's strange. Do you have a spare in your pencil case? That's really weird...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was all justified and above board yes :lol:

Ikr... its okay I managed to find another pencil!!! :woo:
Omg I cannot describe how much I love pe- and tbh any sport:smile:

It was so fun - the best ones were rugby, badminton and golf. I don't want to brag as such but I was the best in the class at golf (after all it is my main sport) :lol: Badminton was also fun because everyone moved out the way when I smashed it so I ended up winning :wink:
:rofl: Thank you for hourly update :tongue: Much appreciated :rofl:

:jumphug: I'm alright thank you :smile: how have you been? :hugs:

Oh, you are most welcome :rofl: :tongue:

Glad to hear it :smile: I've been alright too, thank you :smile: I got home not long ago. Had an assessment at college - I had to set up for and record someone playing an instrument in one of the music studios we have there :smile:
:jumphug:
On a slight tangent I appear to have lost my pencil and I need to draw a graph. Amellia offers a reward to any brave victor who can locate the said pencil and bring it to her (TSR) residence

:lol:
Original post by SassKing13
Oh, you are most welcome :rofl: :tongue:

Glad to hear it :smile: I've been alright too, thank you :smile: I got home not long ago. Had an assessment at college - I had to set up for and record someone playing an instrument in one of the music studios we have there :smile:
:jumphug:

Haha :tongue: :rofl:

Aww good good! :jumphug: Ahh I see that sounds interesting :smile: I hope it went well!! :hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

Panic over :lol: see above - I found a different one :tongue:
It was so fun - the best ones were rugby, badminton and golf. I don't want to brag as such but I was the best in the class at golf (after all it is my main sport) :lol: Badminton was also fun because everyone moved out the way when I smashed it so I ended up winning :wink:

Golf? In PE? NO FAIR!!!! I might have actually been good in PE

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was all justified and above board yes :lol:

Ikr... its okay I managed to find another pencil!!! :woo:

Haha good :wink:

Yay! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Golf? In PE? NO FAIR!!!! I might have actually been good in PE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah - was so fun :lol: everyone was like to me 'how do you hit it so far?' And I had to remind them that I have been playing since I was about 5 :lol: Its a lot harder than it looks!

Haha good :wink:

Yay! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :wink: well is was this time....

Spoiler

Ikr! Now I can carry on with my lovely graph :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Much better !! (I have fever since satursday night ) but now I think it's going :biggrin:

Aw, that's good
Haha yeah - was so fun :lol: everyone was like to me 'how do you hit it so far?' And I had to remind them that I have been playing since I was about 5 :lol: Its a lot harder than it looks!

Hahaha :wink: well is was this time....

Spoiler

Ikr! Now I can carry on with my lovely graph :tongue:

Same haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello guys
Original post by biglad2k16
Hello guys

Hii!! How are you? :smile:

:wink:

Latest