The Student Room Group

Need help deciding a hairstyle for me.

So I have to get a haircut, and it can be an issue in my school so i can't be adventurous. I just need a good suitable haircut. No undercuts. If you want to see my face shape, go to my album. And please don't troll, it's not worth your time or mine...
Original post by hersheys073
So I have to get a haircut, and it can be an issue in my school so i can't be adventurous. I just need a good suitable haircut. No undercuts. If you want to see my face shape, go to my album. And please don't troll, it's not worth your time or mine...

I think it really suits you how it is! :smile: or maybe a little shorter so you could see more of your face?
Reply 2
Original post by tinkerbelle2
I think it really suits you how it is! :smile: or maybe a little shorter so you could see more of your face?

Thats really touching. I did get one :P Cause I couldn't wait much longer. But if you'd like to see i can post a picture.
Reply 3
You look great! Btw, I really like your haircut:smile: Having the same face shape as you do, I`m considering getting this haircut. Messy hairsyles are very trendy now!

thireghthairstyles.com
Reply 4
Original post by rom13
You look great! Btw, I really like your haircut:smile: Having the same face shape as you do, I`m considering getting this haircut. Messy hairsyles are very trendy now!

thireghthairstyles.com

That's very touching. And coincidental, cause i did get some highly similar to that as well :biggrin: I'm sure it'll suit you as well! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by hersheys073
That's very touching. And coincidental, cause i did get some highly similar to that as well :biggrin: I'm sure it'll suit you as well! :biggrin:

Thanks, friend:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest