The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by dwgwilliams
You really should of said, hi!

I really should ! Did not realise I had spoke to you on here 😳There is always the settling in day... After we hopefully get the right grades. Well if you have any questions just ask I'm local although originally from Cheshire , so if you need anything give me a shout 😁
Anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian?
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff Uni post interview yet i'm thinking it should be this week because it's hit the 3 week mark now and they said 3-4 weeks?
Original post by Kbenn0
I really should ! Did not realise I had spoke to you on here 😳There is always the settling in day... After we hopefully get the right grades. Well if you have any questions just ask I'm local although originally from Cheshire , so if you need anything give me a shout 😁

No worries, I have private messaged you.
Original post by Thomas95r
I'm in the same boat. As you said, I imagine a rejection is on the way soon.

It's a bit unprofessional on their behalf in my opinion. If they've already had their last interviews then how much effort does it really take to reject everyone else rather than stringing us along?

Try to remain positive though, I've already got my first choice so I'm not going to cry about it, just seems a bit unjust!

I received an offer last week.
Original post by Hcant
Anyone heard from Bournemouth???

Hey I had a rejection from Bournemouth on Friday just gone :smile:
Original post by laurrrawrr28
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff Uni post interview yet i'm thinking it should be this week because it's hit the 3 week mark now and they said 3-4 weeks?

I've heard nothing either! Had mine Feb 15th - has to be this week
Reply 1667
Original post by moonandstars
Hey I had a rejection from Bournemouth on Friday just gone :smile:

Sorry to hear that, had an interview back in January but still haven't heard anything!!
Reply 1668
Original post by alex.keith
Is anyone else still yet to hear to hear from Nottingham? I haven't been offered an interview but haven't been rejected.

I can only presume I will be rejected in
the next couple of days because they have finished interviewing people.

I just want some closure. Is anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

A Friend has just got a rejection tonight with no interview and I'm in the same boat as you, not heard a thing but sounds like there could be a rejection on its way.
Anyone waiting to hear from Nottingham AFTER interview?
Original post by Rory_M_

Me!! And I'm dying to know! Reckon it's gonna be by the end of this month
Original post by Rory_M_

Original post by charlottedoddd
Me!! And I'm dying to know! Reckon it's gonna be by the end of this month

Got one last thursday, so you should hear from them soon!
Original post by Thomas95r
I'm in the same boat. As you said, I imagine a rejection is on the way soon.

It's a bit unprofessional on their behalf in my opinion. If they've already had their last interviews then how much effort does it really take to reject everyone else rather than stringing us along?

Try to remain positive though, I've already got my first choice so I'm not going to cry about it, just seems a bit unjust!

Just remember that not all offers sent are being firmed by the applicants , so no news is still good news :biggrin:
Rejected from Nottingham today. Everything riding on my Northumbria interview it's the only one I've got!
Original post by Zaclowton
Rejected from Nottingham today. Everything riding on my Northumbria interview it's the only one I've got!

have you tried to ask for feedbacks? as this may help you for your Northumbria interview :smile:
I heard back about a month ago, got an interview on 22nd X
Original post by msiapt
have you tried to ask for feedbacks? as this may help you for your Northumbria interview :smile:

No not interested I know what I did wrong. I was too focused on other stuff when I wrote my personal statement and wasn't even 100% set on doing physio (although I 100% am now) so that probably came across. I also didn't fill my personal statement with keywords and buzz words which they were probably looking for.

I've spoken to physio's and got a lot of good ideas for the interview. In fact I've probably got too many ideas to cram in to a 10/15 minute interview so I need to be careful of over preparing haha

Glad I've got Northumbria though, If i would of got 5 offers I would of probably picked Northumbria anyway so let's hope it goes well!
Does anyone know when the last interview dates for Keele/Sheffield Hallam are? :smile:
Original post by HearMeRoar
Does anyone know when the last interview dates for Keele/Sheffield Hallam are? :smile:

I'm sure someone said here that there are some people with interviews on the first week of april.
Anyone put Coventry - Leicester campus as their firm? How do we apply for accommodation etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending