The Student Room Group

Is it homophobic to behomophobic to someone who is homophobic?

I have come across some girls who were bisexual nd for some reason thought they had room to be homophobic. I had a foster sister who was exact like this. And I wod really stick it to her just to put her in her place. Like she called this guy who was bisexual the f word constantly. So I made her feel like she was more disgusting than **** literally for being lesbian. And it really got under her skin that I called her a lesbian even though that's exactly what she was in part. In part I don't like lesbianism. It grosses me out. But I don't share that with people who are lesbian usually unless they act like her. I had a friend that was also like that and I was lighter with her cuz she was my friend but my point was just to let her know she has room to be hateful to people who are just like her. I don't know does that make me lesbiphobic or not?
...what?
shut up
Original post by nrb17
lesbiphobic

'stop trying to make lesbiphobic happen Gretchen, it's not gonna happen!'
Reply 4
Original post by nrb17
I have come across some girls who were bisexual nd for some reason thought they had room to be homophobic. I had a foster sister who was exact like this. And I wod really stick it to her just to put her in her place. Like she called this guy who was bisexual the f word constantly. So I made her feel like she was more disgusting than **** literally for being lesbian. And it really got under her skin that I called her a lesbian even though that's exactly what she was in part. In part I don't like lesbianism. It grosses me out. But I don't share that with people who are lesbian usually unless they act like her. I had a friend that was also like that and I was lighter with her cuz she was my friend but my point was just to let her know she has room to be hateful to people who are just like her. I don't know does that make me lesbiphobic or not?

" Lesbiphobic" everyone, "lesbiphobic"
Reply 5
sounds like your just allergic to bullsh*t...
You can't be homophobic to specific cases and not be homophobic overall, if you are homophobic then you are homophobic, it doesn't matter if the person is also homophobic themselves. It doesn't cancel it out.
Reply 7
do you mean holomorhic?
Reply 8
Original post by Dinasaurus
You can't be homophobic to specific cases and not be homophobic overall, if you are homophobic then you are homophobic, it doesn't matter if the person is also homophobic themselves. It doesn't cancel it out.

I don't act homophobic to straight homophobes. To me it's just when a bisexual female is homophobic that gets on my nerves. Because it's like did you forget you're the same thing? Or what the hell are you doing? I mean to me I'm simply trying to remind them that they have no room to be homophobic when they are homosexual themselves.
Original post by nrb17
I don't act homophobic to straight homophobes. To me it's just when a bisexual female is homophobic that gets on my nerves. Because it's like did you forget you're the same thing? Or what the hell are you doing? I mean to me I'm simply trying to remind them that they have no room to be homophobic when they are homosexual themselves.

So you're just biphobic?
Reply 10
Original post by Dinasaurus
So you're just biphobic?

no if a lesbian did the same thing I would treat her the same. Basically anyone who's lgbt and has the nerve to go and call anor lgbt person derogatory names to their face. I'm going to have a problem with. Because it's like how dare you. Seriously my exfoster sister was talking about a guy that was obviously bisexual just like her. So it made no sense to me why she thought that it was ok for her of all peo call him a fag. Like my friend would act like gay gys were a little different and really didn't like my other friend who was transsexual. But at least she wasn't those things herself. She was bisexual. And even then I still did say being bisexual is gay because it is. But she didn't use derogatory words against them so it wasn't as hypocritical as the other girl. On top of that she was racist and always wanted to be whuite or wanted people to think she was white. When she was Puerto rican.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending