The Student Room Group

What shall I do about a cheater?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by throwawayayay
I thought you didn't care and couldn't stand my ignorance old buddy old pal?

Well i didnt until you began editting your posts that made me look like an idiot. Dont try it
Reply 61
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Inform the exam board. Provide the details of the candidate who cheated, including their Admission Number, UCI, ULN and Candidate Number - don't forget the Centre Name and Centre ID. Make this request via your teacher; they'll provide all of the details aforementioned above when the cheating candidate gets referred. YOU MUST REPORT THEM.

Chat **** get banged
UPDATE: I reported the cheater, they have been suspended from the AQA exam board for a year.

Good job.
I am truly horrified at all the hate spewed towards you on this. As I've said before, the rules are the rules. Cheating on an exam is not only a scholastic failure, but also a personal one.
Reply 63
it doesn't affect you in any way to be honest,
let them cheat and realise when it comes down to actual exams that they can't do it without cheating.
Reply 64
Wow man - you are gonna get really tense looks from people. I don't think it was any of your business if I'm being honest. Despite that, cheating is wrong however you've got to personally aim to achieve better than other people. If you know you are capable of achieving similar grades, why report it? In my opinion I really think this was a waste of time, it could have put to better use such as actually studying. You'll be going against thousands of other students who are doing exactly the same thing, so what you are doing is completely irrelevant. At the end of the day, one person is not gonna make the difference to your grade - its up to you if you can make that difference.
1) Everyone cheats but you
2) Don't be a tittle tattle
Original post by theconfusedman
Well i didnt until you began editting your posts that made me look like an idiot. Dont try it

Which posts did I edit that made you look like an idiot? You behave like one anyway.

Original post by Tragedy
it doesn't affect you in any way to be honest,
let them cheat and realise when it comes down to actual exams that they can't do it without cheating.

Original post by Dnkz7
Wow man - you are gonna get really tense looks from people. I don't think it was any of your business if I'm being honest. Despite that, cheating is wrong however you've got to personally aim to achieve better than other people. If you know you are capable of achieving similar grades, why report it? In my opinion I really think this was a waste of time, it could have put to better use such as actually studying. You'll be going against thousands of other students who are doing exactly the same thing, so what you are doing is completely irrelevant. At the end of the day, one person is not gonna make the difference to your grade - its up to you if you can make that difference.

Original post by sandvika
1) Everyone cheats but you
2) Don't be a tittle tattle

I have already reported him. There is no point replying to this thread and you would know if you would simply read through it instead of just reading the title.
Their overall grade will be dragged down by their actual written and listening exam because they can't cheat in them, so don't worry too much.
Which posts did I edit that made you look like an idiot? You behave like one anyway.

Lol im an idiot, okay. I think you're the idiot here, seeing as the only chance you have in doing well is to report cheaters and bring the boundaries down so you can do well.

No one likes a snake anyway.
Lol im an idiot, okay. I think you're the idiot here, seeing as the only chance you have in doing well is to report cheaters and bring the boundaries down so you can do well.

No one likes a snake anyway.

I am doing well, which is the product of hard work. I don't want people who don't work hard to do well.

BTW: "I can just tell how much of an ignorant snob you are from the way you dismiss my..." question.
I am doing well, which is the product of hard work. I don't want people who don't work hard to do well.

BTW: "I can just tell how much of an ignorant snob you are from the way you dismiss my..." question.

You know very well which post you edited.
'I dont want people who dont work hard to do well' makes you seem like an ignorant snob anyway. How is it any of your business anyway? Are you their mum?

And you can close this thread since you've already snitched. Its clear that no one supports your decision
You know very well which post you edited.
'I dont want people who dont work hard to do well' makes you seem like an ignorant snob anyway. How is it any of your business anyway? Are you their mum?

And you can close this thread since you've already snitched. Its clear that no one supports your decision

I don't know which post I edited to make you look like more of an idiot, enlighten me. How does it make me seem like a snob? You wouldn't care if you put thousands of hours into something and got the same grade as someone who spent an hour and cheated and got the same grade?

I can't close the thread. Also, there are clever people in this thread that agree with me and my decision.
You wouldn't care if you put thousands of hours into something and got the same grade as someone who spent an hour and cheated and got the same grade?

No I wouldnt, because I would be happy that I got good grades with my work, how others do is not my concern as it really wont put me at a disadvantage.

The fact that it bothers you that others do well even if they did cheat makes me realise how selfish and big headed people can be. You should only be concerned with how you do, not others. See how far this disgusting attitude is going to get you in life.
No I wouldnt, because I would be happy that I got good grades with my work, how others do is not my concern as it really wont put me at a disadvantage.

The fact that it bothers you that others do well even if they did cheat makes me realise how selfish and big headed people can be. You should only be concerned with how you do, not others. See how far this disgusting attitude is going to get you in life.

Blah blah selfish, ignorant, blah blah big headed. Let me guess what your next response will entail, something about this opening to your reply?

You think this is a disgusting attitude? Reporting a cheater? Carry on with your simplistic responses, you're just making a bigger retard of yourself.
Blah blah selfish, ignorant, blah blah big headed. Let me guess what your next response will entail, something about this opening to your reply?

You think this is a disgusting attitude? Reporting a cheater? Carry on with your simplistic responses, you're just making a bigger retard of yourself.

Reporting a cheater isnt a disgusting attitude you idiot. The fact that it bothers you that others do well even if they did cheat is the disgusting attitude. I think you're the retard, since 'reporting a cheater' is an action, a verb, not an attitude.

I'd rather talk to people on TSR who are a little more intelligent than you. Dont quote me again, fool.
Reporting a cheater isnt a disgusting attitude you idiot. The fact that it bothers you that others do well even if they did cheat is the disgusting attitude. I think you're the retard, since 'reporting a cheater' is an action, a verb, not an attitude.

I'd rather talk to people on TSR who are a little more intelligent than you. Dont quote me again, fool.

Why is it disgusting that I am bothered about people cheating and getting a good grade?

If you would rather talk to other people don't comment retard. You're the one that continues to do so. What are you going to do about me quoting you, fool?
Why is it disgusting that I am bothered about people cheating and getting a good grade?

If you would rather talk to other people don't comment retard. You're the one that continues to do so. What are you going to do about me quoting you, fool?

If you really were smart, how others do wont bother you, cheating wont bother you because you will know that it will affect them in the future and they will face the consequences in the future. You are insecure because you know you aren't anywhere near as clever enough to achieve good grades so instead feed of the failure of others by reporting cheats.

Its okay retard, not everyone is smart, you're just an insecure loser.
If you really were smart, how others do wont bother you, cheating wont bother you because you will know that it will affect them in the future and they will face the consequences in the future. You are insecure because you know you aren't anywhere near as clever enough to achieve good grades so instead feed of the failure of others by reporting cheats.

Its okay retard, not everyone is smart, you're just an insecure loser.

I am achieving the highest grades in the school (top 1%). Why can't I be smart and make people feel bad about them cheating?

I guess you're right, not everyone is smart. You're an example. So how about that chat with other people on TSR?
I am achieving the highest grades in the school (top 1%). Why can't I be smart and make people feel bad about them cheating?

I guess you're right, not everyone is smart. You're an example. So how about that chat with other people on TSR?

The fact that you're getting me to answer the same question again and again is a reflection of your stupidity. How many times do I have to type it before it gets into your small brain. You're not that smart, dont flatter yourself.
The fact that you're getting me to answer the same question again and again is a reflection of your stupidity. How many times do I have to type it before it gets into your small brain. You're not that smart, dont flatter yourself.

If that's your opinion, whatever. Enjoy life with your puny thoughts and opinions. I'm sure you're a fantastic person.

Quick Reply

Latest