The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SparklyToes
I know! I'll be gutted if I don't get a place! Where else have you applied to? X

Got an interview for the uni of Manchester next month and on reserve for ljmu 😫. Would love it if I got into Salford because the placements are good for me! What about you?
Original post by katienursing2015
Got an interview for the uni of Manchester next month and on reserve for ljmu 😫. Would love it if I got into Salford because the placements are good for me! What about you?

Iv got a Manchester uni interview on Wednesday 😁😁😁

Didn't apply to Liverpool as too far from where I live xx

Manchester placements are pretty good I think xx
Iv got a Manchester uni interview on Wednesday 😁😁😁

Didn't apply to Liverpool as too far from where I live xx

Manchester placements are pretty good I think xx

Aw good luck for it! Yeah they are good would be happy if I got in there too haha X
Aw good luck for it! Yeah they are good would be happy if I got in there too haha X

What date is your Manchester interview xx
What date is your Manchester interview xx

The 13th April X
The 13th April X

Exciting stuff!! Xx

When did you apply? It took them ages to offer me an interview! X
Exciting stuff!! Xx

When did you apply? It took them ages to offer me an interview! X

I applied in November, but I'm doing an access course so they replied within a week saying they wanted a second reference between January and February! So it took a while for me too, got the interview date through in the middle of Feb X
Original post by KerrieJane
Has anyone been invited to an interview at Canterbury Christchurch for child nursing?

Hi,
I have an interview at Canterbury Christchurch next Tuesday for child nursing! Have you heard anything yet? I'm so nervous now
Original post by Tasha.M
Hi,
I have an interview at Canterbury Christchurch next Tuesday for child nursing! Have you heard anything yet? I'm so nervous now

Heyy I have an interview for child nursing at Canterbury but on the 23rd March. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1369
Hi does anyone know if Manchester uni do maths and English tests? Thanks
Original post by Maiaxx
Hi does anyone know if Manchester uni do maths and English tests? Thanks

I don't think they do xx
Reply 1371
does anyone know if Manchester university do maths and English tests ?? Thanks
Original post by Maiaxx
does anyone know if Manchester university do maths and English tests ?? Thanks

When is your interview there xx
Hi. Just got a question, maybe somebody knows. I went on the interview on Friday, went really well. On Monday I got on track - rejection. Which was fine. I've called university and they said that they don't have any results yet. Is a mistake or they reject me already but waiting to write a reason? Btw happened to me twice, from the same uni. One interview was on Wednesday second on Friday, both rejected me within 48 hours.
Original post by Madam6
Hi. Just got a question, maybe somebody knows. I went on the interview on Friday, went really well. On Monday I got on track - rejection. Which was fine. I've called university and they said that they don't have any results yet. Is a mistake or they reject me already but waiting to write a reason? Btw happened to me twice, from the same uni. One interview was on Wednesday second on Friday, both rejected me within 48 hours.

I would email them and ask them for feedback.

Although at both interviews I've attended they did say if you're unsuccessful they will let you know quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Madam6

Which uni was it for xx
Woohoo - am over the moon and so so happy - have had an offer from the Uni of Cumbria for Children's Nursing :-D x
Is anyone going to the new bucks selection day tomorrow for child nursing???
Original post by laurapaige
Oh I see! It's so hard waiting when you already have an offer from your top choice!

Let me know whether your firm it - it'll be nice to know somebody who's starting the same time ☺️ xx

I know, the whole thing has been so stressful 🙈 Just can't wait to have it all sorted. Yh it really would, I will do definitely ☺️ Xx
Reply 1379
When is your interview there xx

It's tomorrow x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending