The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Bodeans
Thoughts on SA-1 being a leechy stereotypical Asian perv lusting after white girls!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll let him off, everyone lusts after white girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
I'll let him off, everyone lusts after white girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

British girls are near the bottom though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
Original post by Bodeans
British girls are near the bottom though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just above brown Asians who are just above non brown Asians

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
Original post by swirly
@difeo top 3 most inspirational Taylor Swift songs/ moments?

I started writing my response but there's too many!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
Just above brown Asians who are just above non brown Asians

Posted from TSR Mobile

True non brown Asians are at the bottom end, slightly above Africans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 346
Original post by Bodeans
True non brown Asians are at the bottom end, slightly above Africans

Posted from TSR Mobile

The master race is probably black-white mixed, @jam277's known this for years
Original post by Bodeans
Thoughts on SA-1 being a leechy stereotypical Asian perv lusting after white girls!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I thought this too.

Thought you loved black girls to bits anyway then you changed your tune.

Either way I don't really discriminate @difeo . Remember being really into oriental girls from about the ages of 13-18. Been into white/black/mixed raced girls most of the time and I see each girl on an individual basis.
Not so sure about Males and what kinda male is most attractive.

Honestly think race doesn't matter in terms of male attractiveness as much as status or personality. Fine there's a limit to this(especially if you're not attractive full stop) but I guess girls of most races have been attracted to me. Funnily enough don't know any south asians who have though, think they don't like black people...

To me black men tend to be with black-mixed raced-white-east asian-south asian women in that order.

Wonder what it is for white men and asian men?
(edited 8 years ago)
bruh you just made this thread gay
Reply 350
Shed is insecure about his sexuality confirmed
Reply 351
Original post by jam277
Not so sure about Males and what kinda male is most attractive.

Honestly think race doesn't matter in terms of male attractiveness as much as status or personality. Fine there's a limit to this(especially if you're not attractive full stop) but I guess girls of most races have been attracted to me. Funnily enough don't know any south asians who have though, think they don't like black people...

To me black men tend to be with black-mixed raced-white-east asian-south asian women in that order.

Wonder what it is for white men and asian men?

White men would be white-east asian-mixed-south asian-black

Posted from TSR Mobile
The overall race thing is ******** anyway tbh lol, if you're attractive you're attractive full stop, and there's not once race with a noticeably higher percentage of attractive people within anyway. What I will say is that I think men are generally better looking on average than women (when you take into account make-up etc.) Defo true for black people.

Never found orientals attractive tbh, can't understand what people see in them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not surprised difeo can't handle a bit of ass and attitude.

He likes to hit brick walls
Original post by Jimmy Seville
bruh you just made this thread gay

Pretty sure that's what you want anyway.
Difeo is a nonce anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Generally where you live and the girls you have grown up around affects your preference. If you've grown up mainly around one certain race they will be if not top then near the top of your preference for girls.
Original post by Bodeans
The overall race thing is ******** anyway tbh lol, if you're attractive you're attractive full stop, and there's not once race with a noticeably higher percentage of attractive people within anyway. What I will say is that I think men are generally better looking on average than women (when you take into account make-up etc.) Defo true for black people.

Never found orientals attractive tbh, can't understand what people see in them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can agree with that but from my and many other black people's experience, south asians don't really find black guys attractive compared to black/mixed/white women so race is a factor.
Original post by jam277
Pretty sure that's what you want anyway.

Spoiler

Original post by Dirtybit
Generally where you live and the girls you have grown up around affects your preference. If you've grown up mainly around one certain race they will be if not top then near the top of your preference for girls.

I lived in a multicultural area so I'm not fussed. I see girls individually.

I also think that people are pressured to like a certain kinda girl because of their experiences or their style. An urban hip hop black dude with a rocker/punk white chick isn't really seen as the norm. A Christian girl with a muslim man e.g. You get that subconscious or even conspicuous pressure from other people too.

People don't really go outside their comfort zone for girls if you have noticed.

Although I guess people should listen to the wise words of rae sremmurd.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest