The Student Room Group

Girls what's the best way to start talking via social media?

I work in a bar in a restaurant and a girl I knew came in and kept coming to the bar to talk to me and kind of flirt. I'd like to speak to her more but don't want to look creepy by adding her snapchat and liking her Instagram pictures and stuff out of the blue we are already friends on Facebook and Twitter. So girls what's the best way you'd like a guy to approach you?Thanks in advance
Original post by Rhys95Harbottle
I work in a bar in a restaurant and a girl I knew came in and kept coming to the bar to talk to me and kind of flirt. I'd like to speak to her more but don't want to look creepy by adding her snapchat and liking her Instagram pictures and stuff out of the blue we are already friends on Facebook and Twitter. So girls what's the best way you'd like a guy to approach you?Thanks in advance

Just facebook message her something like ' Hey, I spoke to you at the restaurant the other day.'

If she's already spoken to you, I doubt she'd find a fb message creepy :smile:
Reply 2
many guys have the problem of not knowing what to say when it comes to messaging a girl, any of these are perfectly acceptable:

hey do you remember me from ____, how have you been since then?

hey, how are you?

hey, it was nice to see you that day :smile:

I agree with the above, making it clear who you are. I've had messages which are just "hi" and I've not responded because I've not got a clue who they are. At least give me a vague idea who the hell you are please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending