The Student Room Group

Leeds Uni history place

Hi, so I've got an offer for joint honours History and Ancient History.

However the only conformation I have of my offer is through UCAS track, whereas my other offers have sent their own email and sent info through the post.

Has anyone else with an offer for History/Ancient History at Leeds received anything more than conformation from UCAS Track?
Original post by qazxfrew
Hi, so I've got an offer for joint honours History and Ancient History.

However the only conformation I have of my offer is through UCAS track, whereas my other offers have sent their own email and sent info through the post.

Has anyone else with an offer for History/Ancient History at Leeds received anything more than conformation from UCAS Track?

Sorry :frown: I've only just seen this.

Have you received a letter or email yet? Different unis do different things. I'd feel better if I was you knowing that I'd received an offer via Track.
Reply 2
Original post by She-Ra
Sorry :frown: I've only just seen this.

Have you received a letter or email yet? Different unis do different things. I'd feel better if I was you knowing that I'd received an offer via Track.

No problem, thanks for replying :smile:

All I've relieved is the offer through Track. Because they haven't sent an email or letter it means I can't book a place at an open day which is really annoying, I've tried to book one through their website but all that's available is for those applying for 2017.
Original post by qazxfrew
No problem, thanks for replying :smile:

All I've relieved is the offer through Track. Because they haven't sent an email or letter it means I can't book a place at an open day which is really annoying, I've tried to book one through their website but all that's available is for those applying for 2017.

If I was you I'd give them a call and explain the situation, and get them to book you on there and then, sounds like an admin error to me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending