The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurrrawrr28
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff Uni post interview yet i'm thinking it should be this week because it's hit the 3 week mark now and they said 3-4 weeks?

Had an interview in December, they said we would hear by the end of March after all interviews had taken place I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got rejected from notthigham. A complete joke of an admissions team. Wasn't even offered an interview and I was one of those who are on hold. Those who recieved that email expect that too I feel. They rejecting strong applicants without even looking at their application
Original post by 02PC03
Just got rejected from notthigham. A complete joke of an admissions team. Wasn't even offered an interview and I was one of those who are on hold. Those who recieved that email expect that too I feel. They rejecting strong applicants without even looking at their application

Sorry to hear that :frown: I was rejected from there back in January! Awful feeling but don't let it keep you down
Reply 1683
Has anyone heard from Brighton? X
Original post by alex.keith
Is anyone else still yet to hear to hear from Nottingham? I haven't been offered an interview but haven't been rejected.

I can only presume I will be rejected in the next couple of days because they have finished interviewing people.

I just want some closure. Is anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

Hey, I finally got my rejection today after waiting for so long to hear back. :smile:
I just got rejected from Nottingham too :frown:
Original post by kroast
Well done on your offer? Do you mind me asking who've you have heard from. I'm waiting to hear back too. Thank you:-)

Hey thank you :smile: been rejected from Salford and uclan after the interviews and got offers from Teesside and Leeds Beckett. You?
Original post by Rory_M_
Anyone waiting to hear from Nottingham AFTER interview?

I'm waiting still!! Had my interview on 25th..
Reply 1688
Has anyone heard from Kings? had my interview 3rd Feb 😞
Original post by sarah_hhhh
I'm waiting still!! Had my interview on 25th..

The 25th of what?
Reply 1690
[QUOTE=LysiB;63265145]Has anyone heard from Kings? had my interview 3rd Feb 😞

I had mine on the 3rd of feb and still haven't heard anything😩 any idea when their last interviews are!?
Reply 1691
Original post by RLWEBB
I had mine on the 3rd of feb and still haven't heard anything😩 any idea when their last interviews are!?

what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣
I still haven't heard anything from Nottingham
Reply 1693
Had my interview at Nottingham mid December. still waiting . Has anyone got an offer from Nottingham
Original post by LysiB
what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣

What did the kings interview consist of?
Did they focus on questions such as why kings and why physio?
Original post by Cam342
Had my interview at Nottingham mid December. still waiting . Has anyone got an offer from Nottingham

I got one from last week
Reply 1696
[QUOTE=LysiB;63266243]what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣
Mine was at 2:30! Yours?🙈 ah no way! If they get back to you! Could you possibly let me know! I feel like they are never going to reply 😩x
Reply 1697
Original post by RLWEBB
Mine was at 2:30! Yours?🙈 ah no way! If they get back to you! Cyould you possibly let me know! I feel like they are never going to reply 😩x

1:20! & they replied saying theyre still interviewing so no decisions until 31st March thats so far 😭😭
is kings your first choice?x
Reply 1698
[QUOTE=LysiB;63268431]1:20! & they replied saying theyre still interviewing so no decisions until 31st March thats so far 😭😭
is kings your first choice?x

Ah right! So they finish interviewing end of the month!?😩 I just wanna know already! Haha and I think it would be! Is it yours X
What does the Kings interview process consist off? Just curious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending