The Student Room Group

deVere Group

I am not sure what you are all wittering about. It strikes me these recent remarks are from those who haven't even worked at deVere and are quoting old wives gossip. Anyway, there are plenty of grads here doing well an having fun, pursuing their goals and careers. You should try it someday.
Reply 1
Original post by jonathan2015
I am not sure what you are all wittering about. It strikes me these recent remarks are from those who haven't even worked at deVere and are quoting old wives gossip. Anyway, there are plenty of grads here doing well an having fun, pursuing their goals and careers. You should try it someday.

10 posts.

1 of them as an introduction, the other 9 about the deVere graduate scheme. Are you being paid to promote it?
They once sent me saying I'd be perfect for work in their call centre in Malia.

My friend got one the week before saying the same thing!! Not a good sign, we are both in different professions with different degrees!
Original post by mcgreevy1993
They once sent me saying I'd be perfect for work in their call centre in Malia.

My friend got one the week before saying the same thing!! Not a good sign, we are both in different professions with different degrees!

I worked for de Vere for a couple of months about 10 years ago. If you want to join an academy of crooks, liars, con-men and sociopaths sign up, it will be quite an experience. I don't regret my time, it has provided an indelible lesson in what to look for in a job and what my personal values are. The drop out rate is phenomenal, those who stick it are utterly ruthless, borderline (or worse) criminals.
I worked for de Vere for a couple of months about 10 years ago. If you want to join an academy of crooks, liars, con-men and sociopaths sign up, it will be quite an experience. I don't regret my time, it has provided an indelible lesson in what to look for in a job and what my personal values are. The drop out rate is phenomenal, those who stick it are utterly ruthless, borderline (or worse) criminals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending