The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by Dirtybit
Not surprised difeo can't handle a bit of ass and attitude.

He likes to hit brick walls

Wot is this in relation to
Original post by jam277
I can agree with that but from my and many other black people's experience, south asians don't really find black guys attractive compared to black/mixed/white women so race is a factor.

Yeah but that's cos South Asians are racist as ****, and the majority probably think white (as in British) are the best looking, which shows that they're also stupid as ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

People don't really go outside their comfort zone for girls if you have noticed.

True and it's usually Caucasian males who don't like to go outside their comfort zone the most

Original post by Bodeans
Yeah but that's cos South Asians are racist as ****, and the majority probably think white (as in British) are the best looking, which shows that they're also stupid as ****.

Places I know, the reckless Indians and the non religious Pakistani girls loved black guys because they were surrounded by them. @southlondoner. In Birmingham Asians generally go for Asians though since there's plenty to choose from.

Thoughts on white girls loving off black guys more than their male counterpart?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
True but it's usually Caucasian males who don't like to go outside their comfort zone the most

Places I know, the reckless Indians and the non religious Pakistani girls loved black guys because they were surrounded by them.

Thoughts on White girls loving off black guys more than their male counterpart?

I agree wrt caucasian males in the majority(although white people are the overwhelming majority in this country). Saying that every single one of my white male friends in my area are predominantly/have been in relationships with non white women or currently in a relationship with one.

I guess it's just what happens if you're in a multicultural area as you say.

Original post by Bodeans

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I agree. Well the conservative ones.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 364
Original post by Bodeans
The overall race thing is ******** anyway tbh lol, if you're attractive you're attractive full stop, and there's not once race with a noticeably higher percentage of attractive people within anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bodeans
the majority probably think white (as in British) are the best looking, which shows that they're also stupid as ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
in terms of the couple themselves, I always feel that people overestimate the difficulties with a difference in race, and underestimate the difficulties caused by difference in culture.

The first are primarily difficulties caused by others, judgement etc... but the 2nd can cause much more internal problems between the two of you and how you want to live your lives..
Reply 366
Original post by difeo
I'll let him off, everyone lusts after white girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bodeans
British girls are near the bottom though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jam277
Yeah I thought this too.

Thought you loved black girls to bits anyway then you changed your tune.

Either way I don't really discriminate @difeo . Remember being really into oriental girls from about the ages of 13-18. Been into white/black/mixed raced girls most of the time and I see each girl on an individual basis.

You clowns, I said big bums.. how does that exclusively mean white girls?
isn't Sharapova's life ban a bit OTT?

it used to be legal and she took it, they made it a prohibited substance and she didnt get the memo :confused:

its not like she's been taking HGH since she was 12 (shout out Evander)
All Eyez on Me (tupac biopic) out later this year.

be interesting to see how they portray the quad studios events of 1994.
Original post by swirly
isn't Sharapova's life ban a bit OTT?

it used to be legal and she took it, they made it a prohibited substance and she didnt get the memo :confused:

its not like she's been taking HGH since she was 12 (shout out Evander)

The drug was never FDA approved in the US so despite living in the US, she's had her sports enhancing drugs delivered from the dodgy Eastern European countries.

The authorities finally caught on about had it banned. She's got a huge team of people to help her and other athletes were probably smart enough to stop taking the drug. If she spent less time cashing endorsements and focusing on tennis or reading important emails about tennis then she wouldn't be getting a ban.

Anyway all this "it was an honest mistake" is just crocodile tears from a very calculating person. It's all a show to get public sympathy.

Rules are rules and there should be no exceptions.

On top of that, I'd give her a life ban for all that screeching in any event.
Original post by Zerforax
The drug was never FDA approved in the US so despite living in the US, she's had her sports enhancing drugs delivered from the dodgy Eastern European countries.

The authorities finally caught on about had it banned. She's got a huge team of people to help her and other athletes were probably smart enough to stop taking the drug. If she spent less time cashing endorsements and focusing on tennis or reading important emails about tennis then she wouldn't be getting a ban.

Anyway all this "it was an honest mistake" is just crocodile tears from a very calculating person. It's all a show to get public sympathy.

Rules are rules and there should be no exceptions.

On top of that, I'd give her a life ban for all that screeching in any event.

now that i've looked in to it more, I dont think it was an honest mistake, but a deliberate intention to deceive. The drug was banned September last year, and the ban came into effect this year. It's farcical to suggest that nobody on her team would have caught that in that space of time. I think she took a calculated risk to keep taking it, knowing full well it was banned, hoping she wouldnt get caught.
All professional sports people are on drugs; there's so much money at stake and testing is so poor (it's taken until now to catch Sharapova despite the drug being banned), why wouldn't they be on gear?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Angry cucumber
All professional sports people are on drugs; there's so much money at stake and testing is so poor (it's taken until now to catch Sharapova despite the drug being banned), why wouldn't they be on gear?

Outrageous statement
Original post by The Wavefunction
Outrageous statement

Why?

define drug.

caffeine is a drug.

and it's performance enhancing.
Anyone who thinks the vast majority of pro athletes and sportsmen don't juice is either naïve, or deluded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
define drug.

caffeine is a drug.

and it's performance enhancing.

Banned by WADA
Why?

Not all professional athletes are taking banned substances/PED's. Sure, there probably are many out there taking them who haven't and will never be caught. But to tarnish all athletes with one brush is wrong and harsh on those who's success is attributed to hard work.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Not all professional athletes are taking banned substances/PED's. Sure, there probably are many out there taking them who haven't and will never be caught. But to tarnish all athletes with one brush is wrong and harsh on those who's success is attributed to hard work.

They're the genetic best
They have the best sports science care
The drugs however elevate them above us, to the superheros you watch on tv

It's not taking away from their hard work; they are the best. But because one person on drugs, pretty much means they all are - just to compete.

Half the drugs on the WADA list are untestable for - like peptides which stay in the muscle they're injected in - why wouldn't people being paid £££££ take them?
If I was her I would play the innocent little white girl card, and point the finger at Serena the beast.

Latest