The Student Room Group

Foreign student over 18

We have an orphan girl in Uganda that my father is currently funding to go through international school and do UK o'levels which she will complete this summer . She has had an interrupted education and is eighteen already . We want her to have a chance at A.level and possibly University , but my father is nearing 70 and wants to return tot he UK , he doesn't want to leave her behind , so what are the options for her to do A levels in the UK bearing in mind he is a pensioner and can't afford expensive private colleges
Original post by johnsonc
We have an orphan girl in Uganda that my father is currently funding to go through international school and do UK o'levels which she will complete this summer . She has had an interrupted education and is eighteen already . We want her to have a chance at A.level and possibly University , but my father is nearing 70 and wants to return tot he UK , he doesn't want to leave her behind , so what are the options for her to do A levels in the UK bearing in mind he is a pensioner and can't afford expensive private colleges

You could contact some further education colleges and see if they accept candidates over 18? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest