The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what is it that you guys are condemning? Over reliance on public transport :confused:
potential for scenes? :colondollar:

The title is over Leicester will win it if not it definitely wont be Arsenal
Original post by al_94
The title is over Leicester will win it if not it definitely wont be Arsenal

Set your mind and you can achieve.

#QuadStudios1994
Original post by swirly
Set your mind and you can achieve.

#QuadStudios1994

Yeah but Arsenal don't want it bad enough that's the problem. If they really wanted so bad they would not be in this position right now. The other teams are not just going to lie down and let Arsenal win. We have messed it up Wenger should just leave at the end of the season we need a new manager.
Original post by Mackay
See, it's interesting. I never rated Dudek and wanted us to get rid of him for years, but then he turned up in the 2005 CL final and won us the cup.

Enough to secure legend status tbf. That said, Flamini skelped the vermin on their own patch in the league cup this season and I still hate him.
People need to learn to keep their phones in their pockets and not feel the need to video every little thing that happens. Trying to film the entire day when you go the match is a classic sign of a modern football fan.
Original post by jam277
Yeah. Over a period of time his faults are going to show again.

Saying that only Chelsea/Barcelona/PSG/Dortmund and Madrid have better backup keepers than you lot so it's not like he needs to be sold swiftly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine going to the effort of posting a gif whilst on mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5453
Original post by Bodeans

Imagine thinking everyone still has a Nokia 3210 like you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bodeans

Worth it
Original post by swirly
potential for scenes? :colondollar:

We hope the rot stops but everyone else expects it to continue. To be worse than the 2010-11 business end.
Wtf why is flamini starting
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Wtf why is flamini starting

Because Coquelin can't, I thought that was obvious?
If it's true the FA Cup is crucial for Wenger to keep his job then it would be good for Arsenal to lose
Original post by shawn_o1
Because Coquelin can't, I thought that was obvious?

So put Ramsey there? Bro I don't think you've followed my Flamini hate on these threads.

Latest