The Student Room Group

Pretty sure I live in the best country in the world.

Just got back from travels this week, and I am pretty sure that the UK is God's little piece of heaven on Earth.
Top Man !!
Hmmm the weather isnt that good where I am whereabouts are you? (AUS has wayyyy better weather)
Theres also not much going on here I think-except big cities if you live in one (USA and JAPAN are HUBS of activity and new ideas)
Also the food is ok but not AMAZING like in most asian places Ive been to , where do get a bite?
Employment and economic development is better here granted and healthcare and freedom of rights is good too I guess

(Im not attacking you just want to provoke discussion:biggrin:)
Reply 3
Certainly up there.
Original post by ForestShadow
Hmmm the weather isnt that good where I am whereabouts are you? (AUS has wayyyy better weather)
Theres also not much going on here I think-except big cities if you live in one (USA and JAPAN are HUBS of activity and new ideas)
Also the food is ok but not AMAZING like in most asian places Ive been to , where do get a bite?
Employment and economic development is better here granted and healthcare and freedom of rights is good too I guess

(Im not attacking you just want to provoke discussion:biggrin:)

I just think we develop and export some of the best people in the world contrary to the popular belief that we are all louts and hooligans.

Our minorities are allowed an environment by and large to flourish and become who they want to be without fear of social stigmas or stereotypes. In that regard, I think we are more truly "multi-ethnic" than other first world countries. When you visit and speak to people abroad, you realise that while multiculturalism is not a success here, we don't really give a damn about race compared to other countries, we don't box people in so easily. Not patting our own backs for no reason, in my experience as a mixed minority I just find this true for my family.

I think our university cities are great, I have very happy memories from my time developing as a student socially and academically.
Original post by James.Carnell
Just got back from travels this week, and I am pretty sure that the UK is God's little piece of heaven on Earth.

No. Nordic countries rank highest on happiness and quality of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by James.Carnell

My top three places on Earth (i don't have five :/)
UK
Ireland
Australia
Original post by Death Grips
No. Nordic countries rank highest on happiness and quality of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1

Nordic countries are insanely nice.
Original post by trovixrtx
What a ****ing joke.
The UK is a muslim infested hell hole.

I am glad I don't live there.

Lel, the problem is not the muslims, it's the racist bigots like you :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Dancatpro
Lel, the problem is not the muslims, it's the racist bigots like you :biggrin:

No.
The problem is the evil muslims and leftists homos like you.
That's why the UK looks like pakistan and syria nowdays.
Nice little country we have here. Not the best, but up there in the top 10, certainly.
No.

No it doesn't. The only evil person I see here is you. Do you mind getting a life and ****ing off our forum?
No.

mate i am a fukin straight white man who is 3/4 english 1/4 scottish

tw-at
UK is a nice country but far from the best.

Personally prefer Norway over UK until it is time to pay my tax bill :tongue:
There's something very special about the U.K. I've been unable to figure out what it is, but it's there (and I'm saying this as a foreigner).
It depends on where you live :biggrin: If you live in London, Edinburgh, Oxbridge, Bath, Aberdeen or York for example I might say your life is going to be awesome, not so much if you're living in Manchester or Liverpool. That is only my opinion though.
Yess completely agree !!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest