The Student Room Group

I hate clubbing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Idk it's just based on experience of being judged heavily for simply saying 'I don't want to go out tonight' throughout all of university.

if your friends judge you for that then they probably shouldn't be your friends

why surround yourself with such people?
Original post by 098udf89dsf
if your friends judge you for that then they probably shouldn't be your friends

why surround yourself with such people?

I didn't mention they were my friends. People offer their unsolicited opinions on a regular basis in life.
I didn't mention they were my friends. People offer their unsolicited opinions on a regular basis in life.

For them to judge you for saying 'I don't want to go out' one presupposes that you said that to (/amongst) such people, thus rendering their opinions less unsolicited.
For them to judge you for saying 'I don't want to go out' one presupposes that you said that to (/amongst) such people, thus rendering their opinions less unsolicited.

Not really, my housemates had pre drinks a lot and I would quite often enjoy being in the lounge/kitchen/someone's bedroom and there would be a lot of other people over. Then I would indicate I am not joining for the going outside bit, then the reaction comes.
Not really, my housemates had pre drinks a lot and I would quite often enjoy being in the lounge/kitchen/someone's bedroom and there would be a lot of other people over. Then I would indicate I am not joining for the going outside bit, then the reaction comes.

I see. Should just tell them to **** off tbh, I would.
I see. Should just tell them to **** off tbh, I would.

I basically just did either the real life equivalent of :h: or :colonhash: depending on my mood.
I basically just did either the real life equivalent of :h: or :colonhash: depending on my mood.

That first emoji is not present in my real life emoji-expression catalogue.

Spoiler

That first emoji is not present in my real life emoji-expression catalogue.

Spoiler

loooooooooollllllllll PRSOM
loooooooooollllllllll PRSOM

ditto :five:
In the clerbe!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IynEiCsOPsE

Does this sum up the OP's opinion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending