The Student Room Group

What 'youth' are you?

Channel 4 have done some research called Tribes that lumps young people into five broad categories. Which one are you?

Scroll to see replies

Outcast.
The one with no fashion sense at all
Is there a quiz or something or do I just pick what I prefer based on the pictures?
Original post by Dinasaurus
Is there a quiz or something or do I just pick what I prefer based on the pictures?

There is a quiz but I can't get it to work :frown:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe

Just pick I'm afraid
I probably would have been classified as alt. Sadly I now rushing towards middle age.

But I still sometimes listen to Nirvana.
Maybe we should make our own quiz? :holmes:
Im in the category that just is his himself, and is all about confidence. I believe people shouldn't change who they are or change themselves for others at all and should be confident in their actions. ( martial arts helpssss so much):tongue:

However, I also believe in old fashioned self respect and romantic elements. Telling girls theyre beautiful and not hot, giving flowers, being a at places on time, stuff like that. :biggrin:
There's no "uncool" category? :tongue:

I guess those people were left out of the survey, so the group's unrepresented.. :emo:
Idk what those names really mean tbh, apart from 'mainstream' which is pretty obvious :redface:...
idk i'm just that hermit girl who lives in the art room, 4 hours today for instance, whilst everyone is in the common room :dontknow:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
There is a quiz but I can't get it to work :frown:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe

I managed to get on to it, I needed to sign into my Channel 4 account. I find some of the language to be cringey, but anyway I am pushing on with this quiz.
I managed to get on to it, I needed to sign into my Channel 4 account. I find some of the language to be cringey, but anyway I am pushing on with this quiz.

What, I tried to make an account and it isn't working :cry: I'm so disappointed.
I am apparently a Chaver?

I dress NOTHING like this.
Original post by CoolCavy
Idk what those names really mean tbh, apart from 'mainstream' which is pretty obvious :redface:...
idk i'm just that hermit girl who lives in the art room, 4 hours today for instance, whilst everyone is in the common room :dontknow:

You're an outcast like me. You belong nowhere :h:
Original post by Quantex
I probably would have been classified as alt. Sadly I now rushing towards middle age.

But I still sometimes listen to Nirvana.

I like your tribes music :yes:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You're an outcast like me. You belong nowhere :h:

:five:

as long as we can be outcasts like that idm :woo:
Original post by CoolCavy
:five:

as long as we can be outcasts like that idm :woo:

What are those books? I can remember seeing them when I was little but never got round to finding out what they were or reading them. I just thought the pictures looked cool.
According to the quiz:
You are a: Townie. You are a contented soul - you love your friends, family and hanging out locally. Often happiest at the pub, park or getting your fix of reality TV with you best mates.

I think I am more of a TSRian, generally spends most of his time at the computer pretending to revise whilst aimlessly scrolling through threads :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
I did the quiz and got Townie.

:hmmmm2:

Quick Reply