The Student Room Group

What 'youth' are you?

Scroll to see replies

So I'm a hardcore gamer and apparently this is me.

144959482717. Hardcore Gamer-2.jpg

I really had no choice when the answers were pretty much just:

*Play games

*Skateboard

*Swag swag swag
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
What, I tried to make an account and it isn't working :cry: I'm so disappointed.

Do you use a Mac, Puddles? :redface: If you have AdBlock or Ghostery (plugins), it interferes with it… just disabled them and it works fine :yep:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Do you use a Mac, Puddles? :redface: If you have AdBlock or Ghostery (plugins), it interferes with it… just disabled them and it works fine :yep:

Yeah I tried disabling everything but it was still not working so I just did it from my phone instead :holmes:
I cannot relate to any of the answers; they're all such insufferable answers. :colonhash: I guess I'm an outcast
I'm too old :emo: but I did it ANYWAY!!!!! I'm Hardcore :rock:
Original post by Dinasaurus
I am apparently a Chaver?

I dress NOTHING like this.

U wot m8? I'll giv it ya.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Really?! :eek3:

Yes. :lol: I was trying to read through a C1 Maths thread after the exam to see what answers people had put but every time I flicked over to the next page, it kept telling me how registration "only takes 30 seconds!!!" + It was getting so incredibly annoying bc I just wanted to look through with ease + peace + without any disturbance so..I created one and here I ammmm. :eek4:

Maybe if I wasn't so obsessed over it then I wouldn't be here rn. :rofl:
You are a: Young Alt

You want to stand out, but are still living by mum and dad’s rules. Semi-permanent hair dye and secret piercings come out for show at your favourite band’s

Sounds about right tbh :biggrin:
Original post by Longshot700
U wot m8? I'll giv it ya.

I think it put me as that because of the fact I said I listened to grime/hip-hop. I know that at least in my town and circle of friends, grime music is the mainstream. When I go clubbing, most boys are in like button up shirts and you've got the typical middle class white girls all rapping along to Stormzy and Skepta.
Reply 49
Christ, those questions need a "none of the above" option
I think it put me as that because of the fact I said I listened to grime/hip-hop. I know that at least in my town and circle of friends, grime music is the mainstream. When I go clubbing, most boys are in like button up shirts and you've got the typical middle class white girls all rapping along to Stormzy and Skepta.

This confuses me.
Quiz was absolutely amateur and literally none of the questions would've applied to me.

"You’re walking along the street and you spot a winning scratch card. Your mind turns to..."
What I put: Exercise equipment.
What I would've put if it were there: actually save it, wtf.
What I would've actually done if I saw a scratch card: I wouldn't have cared.

Anyway I'm apparently a townie. Wtf I saw hardcore gamer earlier that's me.
This confuses me.

How so? They're like popular grime artists (UK rap music), most of these youth survey things associate this with like working class inner London youths but at least from what I've seen around East Anglia, it is very much the mainstream.
Original post by Reue
Christ, those questions need a "none of the above" option

Couldn't agree more.

Just wanted a "screw all of this crap" option.
How so? They're like popular grime artists (UK rap music), most of these youth survey things associate this with like working class inner London youths but at least from what I've seen around East Anglia, it is very much the mainstream.

No I meant the middle class white girls part, I hear this a lot on the web.
No I meant the middle class white girls part, I hear this a lot on the web.

I don't mean necessarily white but I mean the type of girls who are into Starbucks, have tumblr blogs where they post cutesy quotes and like art (if you haven't heard of tumblr before recently, I don't mean the whole feminist thing. I mean back in like 2010 the tumblr stereotype was very different.).

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2013/08/20-signs-youre-a-stereotypical-white-girl/
You are a: Cos Player

You live for Japanese comic culture from Manga and Anime to Kawaii and you’re happiest with people who understand you and your passion. If not building friendships online you can be found at the latest convention.

Why doesn't this surprise me :lol:
Original post by SubZero~
Apparently I'm a Townie but I'm like @homeland.lsw on this one! :rofl:

:five:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
Apparently i'm a Trendie, of course I didn't identify with any of the answers and just picked the least horrible.
"You are a: Car Enthusiast
Your car is your baby and you would be lost without it. If you’re not working on a new project you’ll be hanging out with fellow car enthusiasts comparing expertise and experiences."

But I have four and hate them all... Oh. And aye the questions are cringey as ****.

Quick Reply

Latest