The Student Room Group

Big big problem guys

Hi everyone :smile: so today I've applied for student finance as an EU student. I knew that if you're part of EU you can ask for a tuition fee loan and not for living costs but I read in the site something that confused me ( like that from the 25th March you have to have lived for 5 years in the UK to be eligible for living costs) and I thought i was eligible so i asked for a maintenance loan as well. Now I submitted the application and I don't know what to do to change it.. what should I do? Has anyone ever done the same mistake?
Original post by elisabasi
Hi everyone :smile: so today I've applied for student finance as an EU student. I knew that if you're part of EU you can ask for a tuition fee loan and not for living costs but I read in the site something that confused me ( like that from the 25th March you have to have lived for 5 years in the UK to be eligible for living costs) and I thought i was eligible so i asked for a maintenance loan as well. Now I submitted the application and I don't know what to do to change it.. what should I do? Has anyone ever done the same mistake?

If you give them a ring they should be able to correct mistakes. They will also check if you are entitled and will let you know if you've not applied for the right thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending