The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awww okay ! It's called ECE in France :P good luck for your revisions :biggrin: !

Ahh I see!! Haha thank you!! :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Ahh I see!! Haha thank you!! :biggrin:

YW :3
YW :3

Haha :smile: Ahh just had my tea :tongue: I swear that I have my tea way earlier than everyone else :lol:
Haha help... I got invited to someones 18th party at school (its one of those drinking house parties) and I don't really want to go (I don't really know the guy that well who invited me) but my dad keeps telling me I should as his house is only down the road - what should I do?

Its a science experiment that is done under exam conditions

Hi Matrix!!! :jumphug: how have you been?

Hahaha :tongue: lol fair enough then

Hi Amellia! :hugs: I've been great thanks. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :smile: Ahh just had my tea :tongue: I swear that I have my tea way earlier than everyone else :lol:

Having a tea at this hour is early :P ? (Around 5pm right ?) because in here it's a common thing :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Hi Amellia! :hugs: I've been great thanks. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :hugs: Good to hear! Ive been well thanks, though am having a bit if a dilemma with the said party I mentioned above - what would you recommend I do?
Having a tea at this hour is early :P ? (Around 5pm right ?) because in here it's a common thing :lol:

Hahaha :tongue: yeah I had it at 5.15 :lol: Most of the people I know at school have their tea at like 6.30/7pm!
Haha :hugs: Good to hear! Ive been well thanks, though am having a bit if a dilemma with the said party I mentioned above - what would you recommend I do?

Hahaha :tongue: yeah I had it at 5.15 :lol: Most of the people I know at school have their tea at like 6.30/7pm!

Anwww okay ! That's weird, in here our tea time is even around 4pm !! Me and my friends used to take our tea break at 4.30 pm that's funny how different we are from the Brits :3
And at what time do you have dinner usually ? In here it's between 7 and 9 it depends on people, for me it's around 8 ^^

Good :h: Personally, if that was me in that situation, I wouldn't go. I mean if it's only down the road then I guess you could leave whenever you wanted to. Just go with how YOU feel about the party :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that's great! I'm so happy that you're feeling better now :smile: Haha I studied too :tongue: I have to revise for my 'ISA' exams in 4 weeks time

Good good :biggrin: Aw I hope they have been going well!
Not much really, just been doing some revision and soon be time for tea! How about yourself? :smile:

yeah they've been alright-ish haha
Revision? ewww who does that? hehe stay on here instead :wink:
nice!!! what's for tea at Amellia's house?! I'm having sausages and mash today!! yummm!!!
Anwww okay ! That's weird, in here our tea time is even around 4pm !! Me and my friends used to take our tea break at 4.30 pm that's funny how different we are from the Brits :3
And at what time do you have dinner usually ? In here it's between 7 and 9 it depends on people, for me it's around 8 ^^

Sorry Frenchie I didn't mean to confuse you - when I say 'tea' what I really mean is dinner... so I have my dinner at around 5.30 on most days :smile: So do you have a tea break at 4 and then have dinner later then?
Good :h: Personally, if that was me in that situation, I wouldn't go. I mean if it's only down the road then I guess you could leave whenever you wanted to. Just go with how YOU feel about the party :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I see okay :h: Thanks Matrix! My two friends are going - but I'm not really that bothered about going - id rather sit and watch top of the pops at home :lol: My dad says I should become less of a recluse :rofl:

Original post by CleverSquirrel
yeah they've been alright-ish haha
Revision? ewww who does that? hehe stay on here instead :wink:
nice!!! what's for tea at Amellia's house?! I'm having sausages and mash today!! yummm!!!

Haha aww that's good- though I'm sure you will have done really well! And ikr, I cant be bothered to make myself learn about the 'synthesis of polypeptide' :tongue: Same this is much more fun... if only I could get an Alevel in TSR :lol:
Aw that sounds yummy! :wink: Amellia had a (very hot) quorn chilli and rice :colondollar:
Sorry Frenchie I didn't mean to confuse you - when I say 'tea' what I really mean is dinner... so I have my dinner at around 5.30 on most days :smile: So do you have a tea break at 4 and then have dinner later then?

Ahhhh that's what tea meabs in such a context ! It's okay haha it's not your fault :P
Yes you eat very early then !! :P
Yes dinner is around 8 :3 you don't get hungry before you go to bet tho ? :3

Ahh I see okay :h: Thanks Matrix! My two friends are going - but I'm not really that bothered about going - id rather sit and watch top of the pops at home :lol: My dad says I should become less of a recluse :rofl:

Haha aww that's good- though I'm sure you will have done really well! And ikr, I cant be bothered to make myself learn about the 'synthesis of polypeptide' :tongue: Same this is much more fun... if only I could get an Alevel in TSR :lol:
Aw that sounds yummy! :wink: Amellia had a (very hot) quorn chilli and rice :colondollar:

Ohhh tbh I'd probably do the same! :lol: You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh that's what tea meabs in such a context ! It's okay haha it's not your fault :P
Yes you eat very early then !! :P
Yes dinner is around 8 :3 you don't get hungry before you go to bet tho ? :3

Haha yep :smile: okay then :tongue: Yes I do, its because I'm always so hungry when I come in from school so I always have dinner early because of it :lol:
Yes I do sometimes.... sometimes I have t before bed at about 9 if I'm really hungry :biggrin:
Ohhh tbh I'd probably do the same! :lol: You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue: I don't want to miss all my Friday night music programs (even though they are all available on iplayer) :lol: This guy isnt worth me missing them :rofl:
Haha yep :smile: okay then :tongue: Yes I do, its because I'm always so hungry when I come in from school so I always have dinner early because of it :lol:
Yes I do sometimes.... sometimes I have t before bed at about 9 if I'm really hungry :biggrin:

Haha it's a good thing to eat when you're hungry so having dinner at 5 is perfect :cool:
Haha it's a good thing to eat when you're hungry so having dinner at 5 is perfect :cool:

Haha yeah :biggrin: though sometimes if I've been out after school doing sports (in summer) I get home later so have dinner at about 6ish... still early though I guess!
Hahaha :tongue: I don't want to miss all my Friday night music programs (even though they are all available on iplayer) :lol: This guy isnt worth me missing them :rofl:

Haha fair enough...well it's not the same as watching them on the telly :wink: Haha true there:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha fair enough...well it's not the same as watching them on the telly :wink: Haha true there:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr :tongue: ahh my Friday nights are so 'wild' aren't they? :lol: Having said that about the house party, there is a y13 party at Easter at a club called the Leadmill in town which I think ill go to - I'm just not keen on house parties!
And ikr, imagine his face if id have given that as the excuse as to why I couldn't go :rofl:

i hope so too!! haha A2 biology is sooooo much effort!!
I'm meant to be learning about the kidney now, it's not going to well-haha
an a-level in tsr sounds like a plan! i'll ace it-LOLL
oohh that sounds yum!!!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i hope so too!! haha A2 biology is sooooo much effort!!
I'm meant to be learning about the kidney now, it's not going to well-haha
an a-level in tsr sounds like a plan! i'll ace it-LOLL
oohh that sounds yum!!!!

Haha ikr... luckily I only need to scrape a B grade but even that will be hard work :biggrin:
Haha aww... just remember that the medulla is the inside and the cortex is the outside.... I'm sure the diagram where you have to label each is on the paper every year!
:lol: ikr, I wouldn't mind doing that actually 'I have alevels in TSR, Star Wars and Duran Duran can you accept me for this engineering degree?' :tongue:
Haha yes it was very nice - apart from the fact that there was way too much chilli in it :tongue:

Latest