The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with foundation Year 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yahya1997
So I know that the standard offer is ABB, however I heard somewhere, that if someone got BBB that they would accept them.

I think it depends on personal circumstances at results day - i think a few people got BBB and were let in
Original post by boldyellow
Hi, Im a current foundation year student - does anyone have any questions or anything they would like to know about Norwich Medical School, the foundation year and UEA life in general?

How did your interview go last year? Do you think you did great at each of the stations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
How did your interview go last year? Do you think you did great at each of the stations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant really remember much as it was over a year ago now, but I remember that I ran out of time on one station and I had some difficult questions on my PS and A levels, but other than that It went okay
Original post by boldyellow
Hi, Im a current foundation year student - does anyone have any questions or anything they would like to know about Norwich Medical School, the foundation year and UEA life in general?

What subjects did you do at a level?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chocofudge123
What subjects did you do at a level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

biology, chemistry and maths
Is that the subjects that most students did on the foundation course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that the subjects that most students did on the foundation course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you got an interview then UEA know what your doing and believe that the foundation year will prep you for your future years on the course. Even if you don't do any science subjects.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are people getting worried at what subjects other people did? If you got an interview then UEA know what subjects your doing and have no problem. If someone had done politics economics and psychology and got in will you really do those subjects??

I was just concerned because even though I got an interview, I do no science subject and was wondering if they would still offer me a place regardless. I was just a bit worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Rude!! Oh I'm sorry if I came across as I rude. I was trying to reassure you that you don't need to worry about anything. You got interview so UEA are fine with your subjects, I have fixed my post from before. Btw I wrote the post in bed 😂😂. Once again I'm sorry if I came across as rude😢😢☺️☺️

I'm sorry that I interpreted it in that way! It was late!😂😂 I edited my most too! I'm glad we cleared that up and I'm sorry again 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, the stress of getting into medical has got to us. In under two weeks this stress shall be over hopefully. 🤒🤒🤒
Too right! Has anyone got a rejection for this course yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't
Anybody gonna ring admissions? :tongue:
Original post by Chopshticks
Anybody gonna ring admissions? :tongue:

After my interview, we were told not to ring admissions as they won't be able to help. However we were also told that we will definitely hear back before 19th March (<-- med open day). I'm guessing that we'll hear back later this week to early next week to give offer holders time to prepare.

Personally I would hold off calling until we get very close to the 19th :smile:
Yeah give them time, they gave out around 100 interviews and need to rank everyone first. There could also be one more interview this week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Too right! Has anyone got a rejection for this course yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pre interview rejections given out but no knowledge of post interview rejections yet
Do post interview rejections come out before any successful offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do post interview rejections come out before any successful offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For most unis offers come first then rejections but I can't speak for UEA - no idea!
This wait is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile
This wait is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same

Quick Reply