The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha give me a second... I need to recover from the bit in bold :rofl: lol
Oh God... sounds like something my sister would enjoy :tongue: Are they younger than you? Because I tend to find that younger siblings like my sister (well like in y11/y12) are into really chavvy music :lol: (no offence to your sibling)

Good good :smile:

Ahh okay I see, I'm just a bit worried that it will be very male dominated (and apparently at another party they all got drunk, shorted the electrics on the house and then all walked home at 4.30 in the morning) It would be first 'proper' house party. Haha yeah I could just sneak out... he only lives down the road so its not like its miles away... hmm I shall mull it over. Haha yes of course it is :tongue: shame... for my 18th I should have had a totp party :lol: (I took my friend for tea and cake instead) :

:rofl:

Yep, he is :tongue: and oh, don't worry :lol: I know what you mean :tongue: He likes rap too... God :tongue:

(Oh God :lol: I see :/) Hmmm, I see. Yeah, you could go and even if after a short amount of time you think it's not for you, at least you made the effort :smile: That would be the best kind of party :tongue: Haha that's cool :tongue: :smile: To be honest, I'd rather do something like that than something involving loads of people :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Snap! Yay!! I'll PM you when I next get stuck!! You're the best!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's no problem :smile: You are most welcome!

Original post by Matrix123
Yeah-I mean people can listen to whatever they want to.
Yeah :colondollar: oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have said that! *checks you are OK* haha I know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I agree - there are at least 5 people in my form who are always like '5SOS! 1D' (who ever the hell 5SOS are) :tongue:
Haha ah well.... I have exposed you to the weird and wonderful world of Duran Duran! (PS there is no turning back now) :lol: :tongue:

Haha I agree - there are at least 5 people in my form who are always like '5SOS! 1D' (who ever the hell 5SOS are) :tongue:
Haha ah well.... I have exposed you to the weird and wonderful world of Duran Duran! (PS there is no turning back now) :lol: :tongue:

Haha yeah-I'm really not interested in their songs
Yup-you make that sound like a bad thing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lelouch's Geass
Wow friend, you have your own thread :O
très bien :biggrin: mais est ennuyeux :frown:

Yes haha it's kinda a chat thread not really interesting :lol: I don't even know how we made it to 97 pages :lol:
How you doin :3 ?

Oh, Jesus Christ :tongue: I feel your pain :lol: SassKing heard people playing The 1975 today, they were saying "they're so good!". I don't think so :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13

Yep, he is :tongue: and oh, don't worry :lol: I know what you mean :tongue: He likes rap too... God :tongue:

(Oh God :lol: I see :/) Hmmm, I see. Yeah, you could go and even if after a short amount of time you think it's not for you, at least you made the effort :smile: That would be the best kind of party :tongue: Haha that's cool :tongue: :smile: To be honest, I'd rather do something like that than something involving loads of people :tongue:

Haha I see :tongue: Oh dear..... :lol: not rap lol, I fed up of having to put up with it every day :tongue:

Haha yes.... it wasn't the best controlled party so I've been told :lol: Yeah I may as well just go for an hour or so (then I can come home for totp :tongue: ) Haha ikr, though I bet no body would have come had that been the theme :lol:
Yeah, I'm not really into house parties and clubbing and that.... I'd rather go for an afternoon tea or a coffee somewhere (because I'm classy like that :tongue: )
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Yes haha it's kinda a chat thread not really interesting :lol: I don't even know how we made it to 97 pages :lol:
How you doin :3 ?

Everyone is into you that is why ma'am :biggrin:
And I am doing splendid, et toi?
Everyone is into you that is why ma'am :biggrin:
And I am doing splendid, et toi?

Looool I don't think so :lol:
Glad to hear ! Me too thanks :3
Did you find a new site to watch your anime :O ?
Haha I see :tongue: Oh dear..... :lol: not rap lol, I fed up of having to put up with it every day :tongue:

Haha yes.... it wasn't the best controlled party so I've been told :lol: Yeah I may as well just go for an hour or so (then I can come home for totp :tongue: ) Haha ikr, though I bet no body would have come had that been the theme :lol:
Yeah, I'm not really into house parties and clubbing and that.... I'd rather go for an afternoon tea or a coffee somewhere (because I'm classy like that :tongue: )

Me neither :smile: I will tell you about my first and last (:rofl:) nightclubbing experience sometime soon :lol:

Haha of course :wink: :tongue:
Haha yeah-I'm really not interested in their songs
Yup-you make that sound like a bad thing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha same :lol: Most people would say that it was a bad thing :lol:

Oh, Jesus Christ :tongue: I feel your pain :lol: SassKing heard people playing The 1975 today, they were saying "they're so good!". I don't think so :rofl:

Hahaha :tongue: indeed! :lol: SassKing would be correct.... they are most terrible :tongue: I've had it all tbh.... how can anyone rate 1D/The 1975/Justin Bieber/.... My utter pet hates are Tayor Swift, Coldplay and Ellie Goulding :lol: Do you have a top 3 worst acts ever?

Hahaha :tongue: indeed! :lol: SassKing would be correct.... they are most terrible :tongue: I've had it all tbh.... how can anyone rate 1D/The 1975/Justin Bieber/.... My utter pet hates are Tayor Swift, Coldplay and Ellie Goulding :lol: Do you have a top 3 worst acts ever?

Haha fair enough :wink:

Sorry to interrupt but is it actually possible to shorten that list down to just 3 acts!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me neither :smile: I will tell you about my first and last (:rofl:) nightclubbing experience sometime soon :lol:

Haha of course :wink: :tongue:

Hahaha :rofl: Theres this really grotty club in town everyone raves about (its disgusting - the floor is so tacky) and I completely hate it :rofl:
Of course of course I am :tongue: :wink: Amellia does not 'hang' with the ruffians :tongue:

Sorry to interrupt but is it actually possible to shorten that list down to just 3 acts!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha probably not - but I just cant stand them at all.... there are probably hundreds more! :lol:

I don't think so, I just know the mainstream pop is going to be utter crap :tongue: You can tell by the autotuned vocals and dance production... Justin Bieber and 1D are the undisputed rulers of crap music :lol: I saw Years and Years on TV at Glastonbury last year... Abysmal :rofl:
Looool I don't think so :lol:
Glad to hear ! Me too thanks :3
Did you find a new site to watch your anime :O ?

NOOOOO :frown: I use youtube and its in such a bad quality!!!!! And the video size is sooo small :frown: But i have no choice so oh well
Do you know where GG has been :O ?! @Amellia123 @z33 @Zargabaath @Indieboohoo1 @CleverSquirrel ! I think we won :cool: *evil laugh*
Haha probably not - but I just cant stand them at all.... there are probably hundreds more! :lol:

Haha agreed :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

NOOOOO :frown: I use youtube and its in such a bad quality!!!!! And the video size is sooo small :frown: But i have no choice so oh well

Truely sorry to hear that :cry2: but yeeah you have no choice, stay strong for the love of anime :cry2:
Truely sorry to hear that :cry2: but yeeah you have no choice, stay strong for the love of anime :cry2:

yeah you're right ;D

Latest