The Student Room Group

I'll be celebrating my 21st birthday by...

...sitting a university exam :frown:

God dammit, I hate uni.

Anyone else? :tongue:
Reply 1
Awww! Is it a morning exam though? Because if it is, at least it will be over and done with early and you'll have the rest of the day to celebrate (provided you have no more upcoming exams soon).

For my 21st last year I was stuck at home revising for my Masters exams, they were the worst! I feel your pain.

Good luck with your exam! And maybe plan a massive party once they're over?
Mine was yesterday! Sadly i have a lot of work on too, so i ended up spending about half the day in the library, but i went out for dinner with my friends in the evening :smile:
Even if you have an exam, i would try to spend some of the day doing something fun! And if not then do something later on, you only turn 21 once!
Damn thats rough. :s-smilie: Well good luck and happy birthday for then! :biggrin:What exam is it?:smile:

Original post by aarora
Awww! Is it a morning exam though? Because if it is, at least it will be over and done with early and you'll have the rest of the day to celebrate (provided you have no more upcoming exams soon).

For my 21st last year I was stuck at home revising for my Masters exams, they were the worst! I feel your pain.

Good luck with your exam! And maybe plan a massive party once they're over?

Nah it's at 2pm. Though I prefer that as I hate early morning and stressing about whether I'll get there on time.

Ahaha it really sucks having your birthday in exam season, my sister and mum's birthdays are in the exam weeks too so I miss everyone's birthdays :frown:
Original post by LiquidGold
Mine was yesterday! Sadly i have a lot of work on too, so i ended up spending about half the day in the library, but i went out for dinner with my friends in the evening :smile:
Even if you have an exam, i would try to spend some of the day doing something fun! And if not then do something later on, you only turn 21 once!

I probably won't be doing anything for my birthday after exam. All my housemates/ friends have exams too so I'll probably just sit in my room and eat ice cream.

Lol you only turn any age once :tongue:
Original post by ForestShadow
Damn thats rough. :s-smilie: Well good luck and happy birthday for then! :biggrin:What exam is it?:smile:

ahah thanks. It's a toxicology exam.
Original post by SophieSmall
...sitting a university exam :frown:

God dammit, I hate uni.

Anyone else? :tongue:

Yo, I got something to tell you that is gonna totally blow your mind. Listen up.... you dont actually have to celebrate your birthday on your actual birthday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Death Grips
Yo, I got something to tell you that is gonna totally blow your mind. Listen up.... you dont actually have to celebrate your birthday on your actual birthday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha true, but my birthday will have long passed and people will have started going home after finishing uni before there is any chance to celebrate.
I guess that's one advantage of having a birthday almost always in the holidays...

Quick Reply

Latest