The Student Room Group

Key to successful marriage

Whenever the husband gets upset and tries to argue with his wife the wife should stay quiet.
Whenever the wife gets upset and tries to argue the husband should stay quiet.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muzi786
Whenever the husband gets upset and tries to argue with his wife the wife should stay quiet.

But how will the problems from these arguments be solved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by muzi786

In real life I think it does not work haha , but when I argue with my parents I use this thing and it's kinda working :lol:
Respect for one another,honesty,faithfulness, honour each other,have a good sense of humour ,patience,kindness
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Respect for one another,honesty,faithfulness,honour each other,have a good sense of humour ,patience,kindness

This:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or they could talk it through calmly and figure out what made them upset/angry in the first place? I think that'd be more helpful :lol:
Reply 6
Both work 12 hour days but one of you is on the night shift
Reply 7
Cheers DJ Khaled!
Reply 8
Clear and calm communication before misunderstandings arise, neither are psychic nor can they tell what the other is thinking/wanting. Maybe after a long period of good communication then maybe.
Reply 9
Original post by muzi786

marriage bars but you aint married

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by Biryani007
Or they could talk it through calmly and figure out what made them upset/angry in the first place? I think that'd be more helpful :lol:

rotis werent round enough smh
Original post by Shadez

Haha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shadez

In comparison to your face? Yeah, sorry :frown:
Reply 13
In comparison to your face? Yeah, sorry :frown:

but tbh your booty was flatter than the rotis that may have also caused numerous arguments

sry nt sry

Spoiler

Reply 14
I've been married 15 years. Biggest thing that makes it successful? In my humble opinion - Not living in one another's pocket. Give one another some damned space once in a while.
And don't sweat the small stuff.
Original post by Shadez
but tbh your booty was flatter than the rotis that may have also caused numerous arguments

sry nt sry

Spoiler

I think you've got the wrong person m8 :hand:
Reply 16
I think you've got the wrong person m8 :hand:

shushhhh dw ill accept you for all your faults :laugh:
Original post by Shadez
shushhhh dw ill accept you for all your faults :laugh:

How lucky am I?! :eek:
Reply 18
How lucky am I?! :eek:

very ... but please for the childrens sake make sure the rotis are round they dont deserve this :frown:
Original post by Shadez
very ... but please for the childrens sake make sure the rotis are round they dont deserve this :frown:

Dw I'll use your face as a template :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending