The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I don't think so, I just know the mainstream pop is going to be utter crap :tongue: You can tell by the autotuned vocals and dance production... Justin Bieber and 1D are the undisputed rulers of crap music :lol: I saw Years and Years on TV at Glastonbury last year... Abysmal :rofl:

Ahahaha :lol: It always it is these days.... I'm ashamed to say my mum likes Bruno Mars and Maroon 5... Not to mention Blue and 5Star :rofl: Yep, its all voice change... then when they perform live your like 'are you sure this is actually you?!' Ahahaha and totally :lol: my sister cant understand why I have a thing for Simon LeBon when Nial Horan (1D) is obviously o much better looking :rofl:
Oh god theyre aweful :lol:
Original post by Lelouch's Geass
yeah you're right ;D

Unicorns never lie :cool:
What you up to ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Do you know where GG has been :O ?! @Amellia123 @z33 @Zargabaath @Indieboohoo1 @CleverSquirrel ! I think we won :cool: *evil laugh*

:lol:

This calls for a celebration!
Sorry Everyone - Amellia has to go and finish her Biology work and then make lunch for tomorrow. She will however (hopefully) return in a couple of hours :hugs: :grouphugs:
Do you know where GG has been :O ?! @Amellia123 @z33 @Zargabaath @Indieboohoo1 @CleverSquirrel ! I think we won :cool: *evil laugh*

I saw a thread last night from him declaring he's leaving TSR forever, before it got closed/removed. I reckon he's either just giving up the greatguy username and making a new one, or he's just taking a break.

I hope he's not gone forever though, he's my favourite TSR troll by far :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13

:lol:

This calls for a celebration!

Hell yeaaaaah ! Newt step : find out who the real GG is ! (Maybe he has a regular account Idk :O )
Original post by Zargabaath
I saw a thread last night from him declaring he's leaving TSR forever, before it got closed/removed. I reckon he's either just giving up the greatguy username and making a new one, or he's just taking a break.

I hope he's not gone forever though, he's my favourite TSR troll by far :tongue:

Lol I agree :rofl: Hel be back!!
Original post by Zargabaath

A girl today :lol:

I missed the thread :O I hope he's not gone, this troll is a national treasure :cry2:
Original post by Amellia123
Sorry Everyone - Amellia has to go and finish her Biology work and then make lunch for tomorrow. She will however (hopefully) return in a couple of hours :hugs: :grouphugs:

Have fun! :tongue: Yes, I'll hopefully speak to you later :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahahaha :lol: It always it is these days.... I'm ashamed to say my mum likes Bruno Mars and Maroon 5... Not to mention Blue and 5Star :rofl: Yep, its all voice change... then when they perform live your like 'are you sure this is actually you?!' Ahahaha and totally :lol: my sister cant understand why I have a thing for Simon LeBon when Nial Horan (1D) is obviously o much better looking :rofl:
Oh god theyre aweful :lol:

Just think about this though :lol:

You're going to have people who love the crap bands etc. and if they have children, they're most likely going to raise them on crap music. Meaning their children will grow up not knowing about the talented actual bands that came before :tongue:
Unicorns never lie :cool:
What you up to ?

I'm just bored right now
Original post by Lelouch's Geass
I'm just bored right now

I see :lol: just watch some anime :cool:

I think we may have just won my friends!!!!:wink: He's not coming back!! Mwuahahaha
Original post by CleverSquirrel
I think we may have just won my friends!!!!:wink: He's not coming back!! Mwuahahaha

Honestly I hope 'he will :lol: he was funny :3
Honestly I hope 'he will :lol: he was funny :3

haha same tbh! he was quite an entertainer!!! :biggrin:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha same tbh! he was quite an entertainer!!! :biggrin:

I wonder what troll he will do the next time :lol:
Heyyy ! How are you :smile: ?

Hey! Im good thanks, how about you?
Original post by RickmanAlways
Hey! Im good thanks, how about you?

RickmanAlways!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No haven't seen him in two days.
:rolleyes::awesome::catfight::console::crast::dance::dancing2::daydreaming::merry::naughty::teehee::zomg:

:hmmm:

Anwww that's why I did not understand :P

Yeah haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest