The Student Room Group

What subject do you find harder than everyone else you know?

So what subject do you find unusually hard, compared to everyone else in your class?

For me, it's biology. It just doesn't work with my brain.

Scroll to see replies

Currently Biology
Reply 2
Nothing at GCSE, but in school prior to them it was always Art and P.E. and D.T. (all practical things)
Nothings really hard but I would say Biology because the content overload emotionally tortures my brain.
Probably English lit? Not so much the content but I'm just really bad at coming up with essays on pride and prejudice and macbeth on the spot in exam conditions etc
Original post by surina16
Probably English lit? Not so much the content but I'm just really bad at coming up with essays on pride and prejudice and macbeth on the spot in exam conditions etc

Guess I am not the only one. :biggrin:
Oh and some aspects of computing theory - everyone else seems to be cruising through it but sometimes I'm on the verge of having a meltdown :redface: :biggrin:
Original post by Oblivion99
Guess I am not the only one. :biggrin:

Just think of the satisfaction walking out that eng lit exam, never having to read these books ever again :biggrin:

Spoiler

P.E.
Hey would any of you be willing to give me any advice on how to achieve the grades on here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511

How long should I revise per day and what is best to do?

Reply 10
Probs Philosophy. But that's mainly due to me disagreeing with everything in it and most philosophers being obnoxious and arrogant:colonhash:
Just think of the satisfaction walking out that eng lit exam, never having to read these books ever again :biggrin:

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA i saw this on all the threads! Yeah itll be such an relief.
For the actual exam, probably RE because there's so much to write in such a short space of time

For the content knowledge, probably physics because P3 is currently confusing me

Hmm, interesting, because I, and unusually most of my class, find it easier to write on the spot than with a plan, such as within coursework.

Then again, everyone does work very differently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey would any of you be willing to give me any advice on how to achieve the grades on here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511

How long should I revise per day and what is best to do?

Sorry you haven't had any replies about this.

Maybe you should post in a more relevant thread. That is all I am saying on the matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caitlinford3
For the actual exam, probably RE because there's so much to write in such a short space of time

For the content knowledge, probably physics because P3 is currently confusing me

I'm always happy to help with what I can ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeenPolyglot
I'm always happy to help with what I can ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

History!!!! So much dates days years to remember
I'm in university now, but if I were to take a maths GCSE right now I'd probably fail it...or at least get a D or below.
Struggled immensely with maths my whole life.
Maths.
Will never ever make sense in my brain, I got my GCSE in it just about though so I never have to do trigonometry or simultaneous equations again :smile: :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest