The Student Room Group

Anyone here watch Marvel/DC shows?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've not read the comics either :frown:

The shows i watch are Jessica Jones and Daredevil, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and just recently started watching Gotham.

I love JJ and the Flash, not too keen on Legends but i'm sticking with it until the end of the series (hoping it gets better, but really cannot stand Sarah!) I have my own theory about Zoom!
With pretty much all the DC series i was late to join lol, starting watching seasons 2 or 3 and had to go back and watch the first series!
gotten fed up of superhero genre tbh, but I enjoy iZombie & am looking forward to daredevil s2
Original post by CleverSquirrel
What do you watch?

I haven't really read the comics but I have been watching some series religiously!!
For example, Gotham, Legends of tomorrow, The Flash and Arrow are just a few, also Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D!!

Alot of people I know arn't into Marvel and DC and there's SOO much I want to talk about!!:biggrin:

Never a fan of comics but love the superhero films and TV series.

The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow are the ones I like. Daredevil too on Netflix

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Never a fan of comics but love the superhero films and TV series.

The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow are the ones I like. Daredevil too on Netflix

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'm the same (I haven't read the comics either)!!!!
Oooooh how far are you into the series for each?!
Original post by Moofish
I've not read the comics either :frown:

The shows i watch are Jessica Jones and Daredevil, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and just recently started watching Gotham.

I love JJ and the Flash, not too keen on Legends but i'm sticking with it until the end of the series (hoping it gets better, but really cannot stand Sarah!) I have my own theory about Zoom!
With pretty much all the DC series i was late to join lol, starting watching seasons 2 or 3 and had to go back and watch the first series!

Ooohh you're the same as me!!! Gotham and legends of tomorrow are my favourite along with Arrow!!!!
i'll hopefully start JJ in the summer after my exams are over- i can't wait
Gotham season 2 is absolutely amazing!!!!! You'll love it!
Legends is sooo good!!! it took me at least 2-3 episode to get hooked but it's soo good:biggrin:
@frognation22 THE OFFICIAL POSTERS FOR CIVIL WAR ARE OUT!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THEM!!!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED
What do you watch?

I haven't really read the comics but I have been watching some series religiously!!
For example, Gotham, Legends of tomorrow, The Flash and Arrow are just a few, also Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D!!

Alot of people I know arn't into Marvel and DC and there's SOO much I want to talk about!!:biggrin:

you know it 💪🏼💪🏼

My favourites are flash, gotham and agents of shield
legends of tomorrow is good, but it just seems like theres to much going on, vandal savage tho!!!
I watched arrow the first two seasons and half of season 3, where i got kind of bored of it.
Do you watch super girl as well? the flash/supergirl cross over is coming soon!
And omg, when they revealed zoom being jay gerreck/hunter zolomon i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@frognation22 THE OFFICIAL POSTERS FOR CIVIL WAR ARE OUT!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THEM!!!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED

TeamCap or TeamIronMan ? We need to do a poll on this!!
Original post by TheALevelStudent
you know it 💪🏼💪🏼

My favourites are flash, gotham and agents of shield
legends of tomorrow is good, but it just seems like theres to much going on, vandal savage tho!!!
I watched arrow the first two seasons and half of season 3, where i got kind of bored of it.
Do you watch super girl as well? the flash/supergirl cross over is coming soon!
And omg, when they revealed zoom being jay gerreck/hunter zolomon i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Legends of Tomorrow is like my favourite... some say i may be a little obsessed! haha

How far are you in Gotham because there's an amazing cross-over that's going to happen soon!!!! i don't want to spoil any for you haha
Arrow is soo good!! especially the martial arts in it- it's made me want to learn too but i'm lazy so i'll pass haha

I'm only season 2 of Arrow so shhhh don't tell me any-more haha

No i don't watch supergirl!!! :frown: though i'm hoping to start supergirl and jessica
jones in the summer holidays when i don't have exams ect!!! i can't wait!!
Have you seen the trailers for Civil war (and the official posters are out too!!!) and suicide squad?! I'm looking soo forward to them both!! (and batman v superman OMG)
Original post by thealevelstudent
teamcap or teamironman ? We need to do a poll on this!!

team cap all the way!!!!!!
I love love superhero TV shows! I mean I love the movies much more (OMG Deadpool!!!!!!!) but the shows are awesome.

I watch Marvel's agents of shield, I'm up to date in the UK which I know is a bit behind America. I just love fitzsimmons soooo much! I've also recently started Agent Carter, and I've almost finished season 1.

I'm struggling through Arrow, I don't really enjoy it but I want to watch Flash and Legends so I'll get there eventually. Currently about half way through season 2 of Arrow.

I've watched Jessica Jones, which I adored, especially David Tennant/Killgrave. But for some reason Daredevil never grasped my attention, I only got a few episodes in.

I do love Gotham but I watch it with my family so I'm only a couple of episodes into season 2.
(edited 8 years ago)

Cap is my absolute fave out of the two, Iron man has been too childish recently. I think the writers will surprise us and make me switch allegiances though!
Original post by Fannibal
Cap is my absolute fave out of the two, Iron man has been too childish recently. I think the writers will surprise us and make me switch allegiances though!

Exactly!!!! Cap is the best!! i completely agree with you on the iron man bit, I don't find him funny any more (iron man 2 was crap!! haha)
I really hope they'll bring in a few curve balls and twists-it'll be interesting indeed!!
For arguments sake, why Cap?
Legends of Tomorrow is like my favourite... some say i may be a little obsessed! haha

How far are you in Gotham because there's an amazing cross-over that's going to happen soon!!!! i don't want to spoil any for you haha
Arrow is soo good!! especially the martial arts in it- it's made me want to learn too but i'm lazy so i'll pass haha

I'm only season 2 of Arrow so shhhh don't tell me any-more haha

No i don't watch supergirl!!! :frown: though i'm hoping to start supergirl and jessica
jones in the summer holidays when i don't have exams ect!!! i can't wait!!
Have you seen the trailers for Civil war (and the official posters are out too!!!) and suicide squad?! I'm looking soo forward to them both!! (and batman v superman OMG)

Lool, i think LoT is a bit too much personally, but it still is quite good.

I haven't watched gotham since the mid season break, so need to get back on it! Whats the cross over?????

Arrow is great! Season two finale is insane.

Yeahhhhhh ahahaha, this year is a good super hero year lmao

Nooooooo, team Iron man!!! The movie is going to be amazinG! He's great in the avengers movies
Exactly!!!! Cap is the best!! i completely agree with you on the iron man bit, I don't find him funny any more (iron man 2 was crap!! haha)
I really hope they'll bring in a few curve balls and twists-it'll be interesting indeed!!
For arguments sake, why Cap?

Ooh, thats tricky.

1. Personally I find his best quality is his lack of love interests (obviously except Peggy but she doesn't come into the modern movies so much). It makes his character development more interesting and I find it more realistic for a superhero not to fall in love. It made me slightly angry that black widow did.

2. He is a great leader because he is unwilling in a sense. If he wanted the power, perhaps like Iron man, he would be more selfish and less loveable.

3. Black Widow shared his second movie with him, and I love her. :biggrin:

4. He is loyal and thinks of others, both in a 'how can I help you?' sense and a 'how can I use your abilities to best work with the team?' sense.
Original post by TheALevelStudent
Lool, i think LoT is a bit too much personally, but it still is quite good.

I haven't watched gotham since the mid season break, so need to get back on it! Whats the cross over?????

Arrow is great! Season two finale is insane.

Yeahhhhhh ahahaha, this year is a good super hero year lmao

I'm not telling you the cross-over!!! I'll let you watch it and find out yourself! haha
Is it actually? i'm waiting till the weekend so i can catch up on it!!!!!
The films coming out this year are gonna amazing!!!! i literally can't wait
Original post by Fannibal
Ooh, thats tricky.

1. Personally I find his best quality is his lack of love interests (obviously except Peggy but she doesn't come into the modern movies so much). It makes his character development more interesting and I find it more realistic for a superhero not to fall in love. It made me slightly angry that black widow did.

2. He is a great leader because he is unwilling in a sense. If he wanted the power, perhaps like Iron man, he would be more selfish and less loveable.

3. Black Widow shared his second movie with him, and I love her. :biggrin:

4. He is loyal and thinks of others, both in a 'how can I help you?' sense and a 'how can I use your abilities to best work with the team?' sense.

Hmm yeah i completely agree with you on all the point!! I like the fact his love interests are like not there- even they are they only pop up once in a while- unlike iron man:angry:
LOVE BLACK WIDOW!
I'm not telling you the cross-over!!! I'll let you watch it and find out yourself! haha
Is it actually? i'm waiting till the weekend so i can catch up on it!!!!!
The films coming out this year are gonna amazing!!!! i literally can't wait

Awwwwww, the wait is gonna be agonising lmao!
Yeah its pretty mad.
They are doing Dr strange as well, and dead pool has already been released.

Are you into the whole X-men thing as well or not so much? (I think there is an x men movie this year as well)

EmergencyAwesome on youtube does a great job of talking about all of the marvel/dc stuff
Hmm yeah i completely agree with you on all the point!! I like the fact his love interests are like not there- even they are they only pop up once in a while- unlike iron man:angry:
LOVE BLACK WIDOW!

She is my fave for sure, other than perhaps Deadpool! Have you seen Deadpool yet?

Quick Reply

Latest