The Student Room Group

Hair beginning to grow on cheek what shall i do?

So for the past 2 years everytime i go to the barbers he shaves over my cheeks. Now i can see hair is slightly growing on my cheeks what shall i do ?

pluck it thread it or wax it ?

which 1 will take more time in growing back
So you've finally hit puberty
Original post by muzi786
wax it ?

on your face? OW

hurts enough on your legs :unimpressed:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
on your face? OW

hurts enough on your legs :unimpressed:

[video="youtube;acXZe3Xa5o0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXZe3Xa5o0[/video]

OP don't wax, please!
I thought this was female isn't it normal for a guy to have hair on his cheek :lolwut:
Reply 6
Original post by Mayhem™
So you've finally hit puberty

the person in your OP seems they haven't yet

Original post by Sabertooth

legit lol

Is this for OP's cheek or throat :erm:

:colone:
Original post by Eternalflames
x

I see you chat to rob now :holmes:
Original post by somesomebody
Is this for OP's cheek or throat :erm:

:colone:

I didn't read the instructions but apparently it's good for both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shave or wax it?
Reply 12
Original post by muzi786
So for the past 2 years everytime i go to the barbers he shaves over my cheeks. Now i can see hair is slightly growing on my cheeks what shall i do ?

pluck it thread it or wax it ?

which 1 will take more time in growing back

both take equally long to grow back as they both are pulled form the root, but waxing over time can sag the skin so avoid it on ur face! thread instead! gl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Start shaving once a week or something. Use your dad's electric razor if he has one. If not, some female/male in your family probably has manual disposable razors. Steal one and hide it if you must. Don't be ashamed though, it happens to everyone (ish/eventually).
Pfft it'd be more interesting if OP was a girl. Razor and foaming gel should sort you temporarily :smile:
Reply 15
Shaving it grows bak much quicker and thicker . But i heard threading it takes months to grow back but then again i dnt knw how long it takes to grow by waxing it. But il stick to threading and test it see how long it takes for it to grow back.
Original post by muzi786
Shaving it grows bak much quicker and thicker . But i heard threading it takes months to grow back but then again i dnt knw how long it takes to grow by waxing it. But il stick to threading and test it see how long it takes for it to grow back.

The guy I showed in the video said his skin stayed smooth for two weeks after waxing.
Reply 17
Trim it with an beard trimmer?
Reply 18
Original post by Eternalflames
The guy I showed in the video said his skin stayed smooth for two weeks after waxing.

wow seen it . That wud kill i could never take tht much pain . Waxin wud be more painful thn threading right? iv never waxed ever or threaded
Original post by muzi786
wow seen it . That wud kill i could never take tht much pain . Waxin wud be more painful thn threading right? iv never waxed ever or threaded

I've threaded my upper lip before, and it's alright not too much pain, neither is waxing to be honest, then again it's not thick like men's facial hair lol

If the hair is thick then it will hurt more
Try both and see what works for you

Quick Reply

Latest