The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Accomodation

Ive accepted my offer from UAL Chelsea and want to be able to register for accomodation but my student ID wont work.....
Does the accomodation places fill up quickly or do i still have a chance of getting into my preffered halls of choice??
Reply 1
Original post by jessicxday
Ive accepted my offer from UAL Chelsea and want to be able to register for accomodation but my student ID wont work.....
Does the accomodation places fill up quickly or do i still have a chance of getting into my preffered halls of choice??

Hi, think i can help on this.. I emailed them and its because the accommodation isn't available to apply until may!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Really? I didn't see this anywhere on the website and I've even emailed them asking for my student ID because I want to apply and they didn't say anything about it 🙄 how annoying. But thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by jessicxday
Really? I didn't see this anywhere on the website and I've even emailed them asking for my student ID because I want to apply and they didn't say anything about it 🙄 how annoying. But thanks!

I'm at UAL halls at the moment and its true they don't release places until a lot later. Really have a look at where you want to stay though because the area that you're in makes a massive difference to the uni experience you get. And apply STRAIGHT AWAY because I applied two days after the opening (even though you can apply for months after) and I got my fifth choice.
Reply 4
My daughter has accepted a place at UAL to do interior design. Can you please tell me from your experience which accommodation is a definite no and which is ok to apply to? I am having a nightmare reading reviews! Thanks p
Accomodation opens for everyone on the 11th of May :smile: Which halls are you thinking of?
Reply 6
Sketch house, glassyard, Bernard myers, camberwell.
Do you have any opinions on which are good and bad?
Reply 7
Alexaleon what halls are you in?
Original post by Julieg5
Sketch house, glassyard, Bernard myers, camberwell.
Do you have any opinions on which are good and bad?

I'm looking at all of the same aside from glassyard as it's too pricey for me :smile:
Reply 9
Do you have any others you are looking at? Have you heard anything good or bad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending